A2B transfers from Tunis return

chub1

Hi
Have booked return transfers with this company Tunis/Hammamet.Anyone use them?.Have read some horror stories about being left with no pickup or failure to collect for return.Getting a tad worried now.
Thanks

chub1

Ok,just picked up on the above thread.Think i might cancel and re book with transfers 4 u.A2B don't look to clever.

Trulymadlydeeply

Travel republic at good too...

chub1

Thanks Truly.Almost certainly cancel it,will loose 25% of cost BUT better safe than sorry

Essem

Staff member
Hi chub1

I've use A2B and they've never let me down but I do know of others who have been disappointed on their return journeys.

chub1

Thanks Essem.Going to cancell,just too many bad reports about them.

Essem

Staff member
That's a shame but better to have peace of mind.

JennyE

I have to say we have used A2B for several years and never had a problem. However you do need to confirm your return journey with them directly, we usually contact the local office.
Travel Republic - well my brother booked with them earlier this year and he had huge problems, firstly they told him to wait at Tunis airport, after 1 hour he chased them and they said they would soon be there, they arrived about 1/2 hour later and then the coach dumped them on the roundabout at Kantaoui at midnight and pointing in the direction of his accommodation, very unfortunate as he and family had never been to Tunisia before but luckily someone else told them where to go.

annibee

i used them in october took them an hour to get everyone on mini bus had some waiting inside and some out :confused: then was an hour late for pick up back to airport

chub1

Thanks again to everyone.Still going to cancel A2B and switch to transfers4U.

Aslemma

I've used them for years with no problems but was a bit worried last time when I heard quite a few bad reports. I went ahead however and it started quite badly when I finished up with two bookings and two lots of money out of my account. However, after I got that sorted out it all went smoothly I also booked direct from Sousse for the daughter of a friend flying back from Tunis to Denmark via Paris and they were superb, sending a car and very nice driver rather than a mini-bus. She was absolutely delighted as she had intended to struggle with the train.

chub1

Cancelled A2B and booked transfers4u.Mmmmmmmm,not too impressed at the moment!!!!!.Got confirmation voucher for 2 people return and have since had an email stating ONE seat!!!!,have fired off an email asking to re confirm.
Just hope i have done the right thing now.

Reba1986

A2B who provide the transportation for Airport Transfers left us stranded at Tunis after our flight was delayed one hour, they didnt bother to check the arrival time as they state they do if a delay occured, cowboy companies.

cinders

i had booked with A2B and on my return journey they turned up about one hour before the time arranged and as i wasnt waiting at reception ,they went without me !! ended up getting a taxi to airport .when i got back to uk .the company did reimbursed me but also said they had many complaints about who they used in tunisia so they were
not going to use them anymore ..dont know if they have or not ..now i only use transfers 4 u ,so far everything good , used afew time now :)

Mezoo

VIP Member
Thanks again to everyone.Still going to cancel A2B and switch to transfers4U.
sounds like the same from this view...just sayin' :)

annibee

im going with resort hopper this time. transfer provider is Tunisia Car Hire anyone used these before??

chub1

im going with resort hopper this time. transfer provider is Tunisia Car Hire anyone used these before??
Interested to see how it works for you-good i hope.Transfers4U got back to me very quickly to confirm 2 seats so all seems ok:cool:
Only 3 weeks away now so hopefully it will be reasonably mild out there:)

Jane BM

Interested to see how it works for you-good i hope.Transfers4U got back to me very quickly to confirm 2 seats so all seems ok:cool:
Only 3 weeks away now so hopefully it will be reasonably mild out there:)
Well if nothing else it'll be better than here!!!

chub1

Transfers 4U were very good.Departure time was a fax to hotel 3 days prior to departure and left in our room for us.Coach arrived on time.
Thanks everyone.