Abou Sofiane, Port el Kantaoui

jan.c

We are going to Tunisia in June for the 1st time and staying here, has anyone any information on the Hotel or Port El Kantaoui and the boat trips available?.
Thanks
jan:D

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
RE: occidental allegro abou sofiane

I have the details of the hotel in the Hotels directory of the main website.

[link=http://www.tunisia.com/HotelDetail.aspx?Key=1396]http://www.tunisia.com/HotelDetail.aspx?Key=1396[/link]

It is a hotel of a popular chain and from asking people it seems that this hotel has a good reputation however i have not been there myself. However I have been to sousse and PEK. Sousee is a very large place, to to me PEK is like a lovely marina which sits aside sousee so visiting one is like visiting both.

As for boat trips they sit on the key and mainly work on a schedule, and many on a fill the boat and then their off basis.

If it looks quiet please do not be afraid to ask for some money off I think for one of the little glass bottom boats hajer got a couple of dinars nocked off.

jan.c

Thanks for that info. I have looked for reviews all over the internet for the hotel as I am a moderator on the holiday watchdog web site it helps others as well as myself. I am looking forward to visiting Tunisia, we usually go to Turkey for holidays, Time for a change this year. :)
Jan

Kris

Administrator
Staff member

I think it is a good choice I usually stay in Bizerte and Tunis but PEK is lovely and feels like a spanish marina in the quality of presentation.

The area around there also has a number of nightclubs and plenty of things to do, however make sure that you visit Kairouan and some of the cultural sites as these are more Tunisian.

candikisses

one of my friends has stayed there she had a great time!!

Mak

i think also that's a great place to stay in ... go for it and have a lot of fun ...

Cheers
Makrem

ninikins

I always feel embarassed asking to take money off, I've never been good at that.

ROULLA

Hi ninikins,
how are you ! just be reading this page and i know that was 2 weeks ago but i must answer, please please please never ever feel embarassed to haggle in Tunisia , me personally i love haggling with the locals it gives me a buzz when i succeed it is vital and imperative to haggle in Tunisia otherwise you will just get ripped off.
So please dont feel shy , your not asking them to give you something free just a discount

babygirl333

i was just wondering if anyone knows the animation team at the abou sofane?

i have been seeing one of the lads there for a couple of years now and he has asked me to marry him but i have heard stories about th guys over in tunisia and would like to know if anyone has ever had any experiences with the lads there? your help would be great...

K

Kassie

i was just wondering if anyone knows the animation team at the abou sofane?

i have been seeing one of the lads there for a couple of years now and he has asked me to marry him but i have heard stories about th guys over in tunisia and would like to know if anyone has ever had any experiences with the lads there? your help would be great...

Hi Baby and welcome :)....you will find lots on here about things like this...good and bad experiences. It gives you so much insight and sometimes these experiences relate so much to your own? I think it is a question of being open minded and being able to keep your wits about you. I hope this forum helps you to find and understand what you look for in relation to what you ask. Many people on here will give good advice but at the end of the day....you will know what is right! :) Good luck!

xxxx

babygirl333

thank you....i think i want to know the bad as well as the good...

angela walker

aou sofiane

Hi baby i no wot you mean when i firrst met my bf i was feeling the same as you when i found this site, i came home from my hols feeling totally "in love " with Sam n was really happy to givre things a go then i stumbled across tunisia .com. I felt quite sick when i started reading especially when most of the bqad storied were from guys who were from animation. So i thought well give it a go girl what have you got to loose so i did. Sam has never asked me for anything nor has he spoke to me badly or hung up on me or gone in the huff, im happy to say he has never treated me like some of the poor women on this site have been treat. I do honestly think ive got one of the goods uns he is really lovely to me and always has been, he texts bout 5-6 times a day n we speak about 4 times a week, he always txts first thing in the morning and last thing at nite n says the most romantic things to me to be honest ivenenver met a guy from the uk who has been so lovely and genuine to me he is just the nicest man ive ever met. I think on the whole the girls on here now have really nice men and alot of them have been succesful in there relationships and marriage, a good friend of mine Kam who is always on the site is now married to her tunisian fella and things are going really well for them. All i can say is speak to a few more on this site and hopefully they will be able to help you but at the end of the day the ball is in your court just see how things go. Whats your guy called mine is Sam from Hammamet Yasmine also in animation, yea there are rats in that buisness as they have to mix with the guests ll the time but there are some genuine ones aswell, just like there is in all walks of life i suppose. Good luck x

M

MEMO43

Angela - is that Sam from Chich Khan? He made our family holiday fab last year.

Patrice

Banned
"Hung up"... how funny how many things I didn't notice until 3 weeks ago.... yeas, hung up is one of his favorite games, I guess. :rolleyes:

paulineward83

Hi baby i no wot you mean when i firrst met my bf i was feeling the same as you when i found this site, i came home from my hols feeling totally "in love " with Sam n was really happy to givre things a go then i stumbled across tunisia .com. I felt quite sick when i started reading especially when most of the bqad storied were from guys who were from animation. So i thought well give it a go girl what have you got to loose so i did. Sam has never asked me for anything nor has he spoke to me badly or hung up on me or gone in the huff, im happy to say he has never treated me like some of the poor women on this site have been treat. I do honestly think ive got one of the goods uns he is really lovely to me and always has been, he texts bout 5-6 times a day n we speak about 4 times a week, he always txts first thing in the morning and last thing at nite n says the most romantic things to me to be honest ivenenver met a guy from the uk who has been so lovely and genuine to me he is just the nicest man ive ever met. I think on the whole the girls on here now have really nice men and alot of them have been succesful in there relationships and marriage, a good friend of mine Kam who is always on the site is now married to her tunisian fella and things are going really well for them. All i can say is speak to a few more on this site and hopefully they will be able to help you but at the end of the day the ball is in your court just see how things go. Whats your guy called mine is Sam from Hammamet Yasmine also in animation, yea there are rats in that buisness as they have to mix with the guests ll the time but there are some genuine ones aswell, just like there is in all walks of life i suppose. Good luck x
Theres a Sam in iberostar belisaire who is also in animation? Is this your Sam? I suppose Tunisia is prob full of sam's

angela walker

Sam

The Sam from the belsair did he have his hir tied back cause i think he did work there. What was he like when you were there.

paulineward83

The Sam from the belsair did he have his hir tied back cause i think he did work there. What was he like when you were there.
No this sam had short spikey hair so its prob someone different. He was really nice guy anyway

angela walker

Chich Khan

yea Sam worked in the chich khan n hands off hes mine LOL. XX

arabchique

ooooh ... could have a fight here ... lol

:D

xx

babygirl333

so does anyone know any of them from the abou sofiane?