Abou Sofiane, Port el Kantaoui

M

MEMO43

What wendy was saying is Last night I went to bed and lay there thinking about this thread , and no we should not laugh but ,the girls on here are so funny at times ,and no matter what has happened to each and every one of us , we are all on this site cos we all went to Tunisia met some weird and wonderful men who treated us good or bad ,made us happy, and some of us sad, but try as I may , every time I switch this pc on I cant resist this site its like a drug ,AND SOME OF THE THINGS ASKED ARE SO REPETITIVE , you just tend to think here we go again , and that sets all our individual personalities off, I cant remember the girls name in the new forest but she makes me crack up and memo too with tales of king rat ,just imagine what they say about us do you think they may have a Mad English Woman .Com

K

Kassie

lol. Memo...what was that! :D

xxxx

Patrice

Banned
lol. Memo...what was that! :D

xxxx
What Memo was saying is that wendy was saying is Last night I went to bed and lay there thinking about this thread , and no we should not laugh but ,the girls on here are so funny at times ,and no matter what has happened to each and every one of us , we are all on this site cos we all went to Tunisia met some weird and wonderful men who treated us good or bad ,made us happy, and some of us sad, but try as I may , every time I switch this pc on I cant resist this site its like a drug ,AND SOME OF THE THINGS ASKED ARE SO REPETITIVE , you just tend to think here we go again , and that sets all our individual personalities off, I cant remember the girls name in the new forest but she makes me crack up and memo too with tales of king rat ,just imagine what they say about us do you think they may have a Mad English Woman .Com

K

Kassie

What Memo was saying is that wendy was saying
....hahahahah....I am so laughing out loud now....Memo was right....we are all crazy!!! :p:D

xxxx

wendysibta

Well now I am lost and it was my post ,was it so bad to say that then?AND OBVIOUSLY YES MAD WHOEVER FROM WHEREVER . COM

wendysibta

And why am i a member when you are all juniors seniors etc i have been on here for months

K

Kassie

Well now I am lost and it was my post ,was it so bad to say that then?AND OBVIOUSLY YES MAD WHOEVER FROM WHEREVER . COM
Oh noooooo Wendy...and is us who are crazy! :D

xxxx

Patrice

Banned
....hahahahah....I am so laughing out loud now....Memo was right....we are all crazy!!! :p:D

xxxx
yeah yeah but i am Portuguese. what's your excuse? :D

Patrice

Banned
And why am i a member when you are all juniors seniors etc i have been on here for months
we have paid for it. we have sent money through western union. :D

K

Kassie

I think you need 100 posts for senior? :)

xxxx

wendysibta

When i am sad and lonely
and think all hope is gone
i turn on my computer
and go to tunisia.com

we are quite a friendly bunch here
we will listen to your plight
and your bound to get an answer
which i am afraid you may or may not like

next verse????

K

Kassie

we have paid for it. we have sent money through western union. :D
Hehehe!

Patrice....if you keep posting here tonight....I'll never get to bed! lol :D

xxx

K

Kassie

Patrice

Banned
Hehehe!

Patrice....if you keep posting here tonight....I'll never get to bed! lol :D

xxx
Ok, ok, Kassie, you caught me... I haven't paid for my senior membership. Nor I have sent money through western union. I sent Tunisia.com a black leather jacket and I got the senior on my membership. Besides, I made a business with tunisiana: all the money I can make the... little boy wastes with my fast finger is going to a fund named: English Women Gone Mad.Com because I consider myself guilty at charge... :D

K

Kassie

When i am sad and lonely
and think all hope is gone
i turn on my computer
and go to tunisia.com

we are quite a friendly bunch here
we will listen to your plight
and your bound to get an answer
which i am afraid you may or may not like

next verse????
There are juniors and seniors and moderators on site
There are sensible and crazy ones...and the one's who stay up all night
So no matter what time you are feeling low
You will always have a place to go!

Next!!! hehe

Patrice

Banned
There are juniors and seniors and moderators on site
There are sensible and crazy ones...and the one's who stay up all night
So no matter what time you are feeling low
You will always have a place to go!

Next!!! hehe
And there is me, also known as E.T.
Someone who can drive you mad
But as time goes by not so slowly
This PT E.T. is going to bed.

Night Nght Juniors, member, seniors and moderators
May you all have sweet dreams
I am going to eat my chocolate cake
And then feel like I had a can full of beans.

K

Kassie

And there is me, also known as E.T.
Someone who can drive you mad
But as time goes by not so slowly
This PT E.T. is going to bed.

Night Nght Juniors, member, seniors and moderators
May you all have sweet dreams
I am going to eat my chocolate cake
And then feel like I had a can full of beans.

hehehehehehe :cool:....I meant to be going to bed!!! lol:D:D

xxxx

angela walker

going to be

Im on night shift n this is the only thing that i look forward to on this shift, but then after a while i have to log off as you all go to bed. Shame ( you lucky lot).xxxx

pinklady

which one is he?? i stay at the sister hotel alot the riveria i met my husband there!!

Mezoo

VIP Member
First and last Abou

i was just wondering if anyone knows the animation team at the abou sofiane ?

i have been seeing one of the lads there for a couple of years now and he has asked me to marry him but i have heard stories about th guys over in tunisia and would like to know if anyone has ever had any experiences with the lads there? your help would be great...
Hi girls, i've stayed at the abou sofiane a few times and its where i met this guy i'm seeing, he is the photographer, his tall, slim and gorgeous :) just thought i would see if those of you that know the hotel well, know him? And if there's any dirt to be dished please tell. xx
This is such a great thread and like so many here has come full circle.
Above are the first and, at this time,,the last posts.
Anybody for a re-start ? :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: