Abou Sofiane, Port el Kantaoui

bobby g

Its the never ending storyyyyyyyy.......:):p:rolleyes::D

FoxyRoxie89

HeHe Very interesting,,, made me laugh but also feel sorry for fay :(

max

ive had a mad day - busy with baby tunisia and hubby tunisia pulling his face and being MOODY. And ive got swine flu!!!!! - Read this thread and couldnt stop - the drama, the highs the lows the mickey takes. I loved it how sad am I - wonder if Fay is still with Billy Joe Sam??? Only saw it was a year ago right at the end. xx

ROULLA

Hi Max sorry to hear that you have caught swine flu, plenty of bed rest and warmth for you then, Hope that you get well real soon x

sianperkins89

sorry about your swine flu max!! :(

but i just read through the whole thread and still can't work out what happened? who called who and what was found out? i'm very intrigued, but it seemed like everyone had it in for fay when she just wanted an answer? lol perhaps some things we just aren't meant to know...

max

Bed rest Roulla I seriously need husband rest. I might ring abou sofiane and see if they need a bad tempered tunisian Victor Meldrew for christmas. I amfeeling lousy tho and to make it worse they are saying I have complications because of asthma so am on steroids and anti biotics and doctors coming in to check me every day. My complication is sat next to me on sofa asking why im coughing so loud. Dont tunisian women get ill. xxx

Mezoo

VIP Member
anybody currently hanging out with any of the animators at the Abou Sofiane ??? :D

cayden

just read thru this hole thread, very funny! gave me a good giggle before bed!
but im with sian on this 1, what the heck happened? lol! strange! :D

max

Yes..............only when im not sick :)
Oh Mezoo you have cheered me up. If my husband is not the center of the universe then it stops turning. He will come round without water me thinks. So is anyone seeing the animation from abou sofiane.
Should I ring up and ask who is seeing who???:D

Mezoo

VIP Member
Oh Mezoo you have cheered me up. If my husband is not the center of the universe then it stops turning. He will come round without water me thinks. So is anyone seeing the animation from abou sofiane.
Should I ring up and ask who is seeing who???:D
yeah, why not. if you go back a couple of posts to april i thought that was the way it was heading. :D we need a couple of good names to get it going again, like sam, billy, joey and of course there's got to be a momo lol :D and i wondered what happened to fay too...just a minute...she was waiting for her visa near as i can tell from her posts....he was refused and they are going the appeal route. that's on her "wall"...BUMMER....:( good luck on your appeal Fay !!!

max

yeah, why not. if you go back a couple of posts to april i thought that was the way it was heading. :D we need a couple of good names to get it going again, like sam, billy, joey and of course there's got to be a momo lol :D and i wondered what happened to fay too...just a minute...she was waiting for her visa near as i can tell from her posts.
I have just read another thread and there is Fay talking bout hubby so all's well that ends well I think they are happily married and hopefully living together and building a life. It is awful tho to think that someone rang up to stirup trouble or as myhusband was always fond of saying ...........SABOTAGE

max

Good luck Fay - lets hope your appeal goes thru and then before you know it you will have a tunisian Victor Meldrew on your sofa saying you cough to loud.....LOL - only joking I think its only me that has landed the grumpiest hubby xx

Mezoo

VIP Member
LOL - only joking I think its only me that has landed the grumpiest hubby xx
don't worry, we're all the same, just ask nour :eek: :D :cool: :)

fay

an update! Can't believe this thread reappeared!

happily maaried to my husband- been married 6 months

basically to get the story straight, a lady on here was talking to me telling me she knows my hubby Billy, (fiance at the time) she asked when we were getting married so I told her- within 15 minutes my husband got a call saying why you marrying fay don't marry her marry me I can give you everything you will never have to work I will buy you a car (BMW!!!)you can come to me in England I have a big house for us. this female phoned Jos phone, (Jo is my husbands friend) not my husbands phone as she doesn't have his number.

Anyway I was putting the post on here trying to find out who it was that was phoning my husband, as the information had only just been put on here and only our friends and family knew we were getting married. anyway to cut a long story short that is how I knew it was the lady on here was sending me messages to find out info from me about me and my husband to pass on to her friend

does that make sense or are you even more confused!
This lady- and I do use the term losely- has since tried to cause more problems for us without success so whatever her game plan was she did not achieve it.
My friends from England have witnessed her trying it on with my husband- please give me a kiss please just one- and said it was a very sad to watch someone beg like that!

Anyway as I say happliy married- visa was refused but appeal is in and we should hear very soon. x x

cayden

that clears it up, lol!

i hope your appeal for the visa comes thru! and good luck for the future! good to hear yourr happy in the end! heres to lots more happiness for you and your husband! :D xxx

max

Oh Fay its lovely to hear that it worked out. It must have been awful for you, what a madam eh. I hope you dont mind us laughing but reading the whole thread was as if it was happening right then and it was funny.

I hope your appeal goes through hon - thx for clearing it up.

My hubbys favourite word used to be SABOTAGE!!!

fay

Hi Max
I didn't mind you laughing at all it is quite funny when you reading it- I guess it only made sense to me!

Cayden

Thank you for you kind wishes x x

marie59

Banned
Hi
My family and i have spent quite few hildays at the Abou Sofianne and had wonderful times there but it is a few years now i knew many of the animatio team that worked there then and my daughter married one of them. 1 of them i speak to on the phone he married and living with his wife ibn scotland, Many of the team moved on to other hotels but if anyone wants to pm me then ask about individuals then i will do all i cn to answert the questions if they are still working there.
Hope this helps
Marie xx

sparkle

Fay, sorry that this happened but you know what, just be happy that this sad and lonely individual has to stoop to such levels to try and get a man and you do not.

If you do find out who this was on the website could you please let me know as they will be dealt with appropriately. please do not post names on here just PM me.

thank you