Abou Sofiane, Port el Kantaoui

jacqui0414

Fay i wish you all the luck with the visa :) dont even bother with this crazy woman obviously thinks money can buy love which of course it cant. xx

loveconquersall

Hi Fay i,ve just read this thread omg that woman is awful wishing lots of luck with the visa i,ll keep everything crossed xxx

sparkle

yes and good luck with the visa from me too babe x

FoxyRoxie89

LOL faye that clears it up, thats so pathetic really x

pam

Right, now you have all finished slagging me off I will put my side of this story!! I replied to a thread on here from somebody who was asking about the animation team at the Abou, somebody I don't know by the way. Fay then contacted me asking who I knew there. I actually stuck up for her when several people on here were laughing at her about what was going on. I DID NOT and never have passed information on to anybody about her relationship with Billy and I certainly have NO inclination to want to kiss him let alone beg him for kisses, so whoever has told her this is wrong.
I am happily married myself to a husband that i love very much and so why would i want to chase after somebody who is thousands of miles away when I have a man here with me. You don't know me Fay so how do you know whether I am a 'lady' or not ?? I was genuinely trying to be a friend to you and was also genuinely happy that you and Billy were getting married, he is a lovely person and deserves to be happy and I wanted that for you both. Obviously I am not such a good judge of character after all or maybe I am just a fool for thinking that I should be happy for you both.
As for me being dealt with appropriately, then carry on because as far as i am concerned I have done nothing wrong.

FoxyRoxie89

Pam nobody sl*gd u off, as nobody mentioned your name... which now makes me wonder if you did not do any of the above then how would u know she was on about u??? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

pam

My name hasn't been mentioned but as it was me that was messaging her when all this kicked off in the first place then I presume it is me she is referring to. If it isnt me she is talking about then there are a lot of coincidences. Maybe I am wrong and there is somebody else that was messaging her about knowing her boyfriend, sorry fiance at the time but I doubt it.
I have just looked through my old private messages and the first time I spoke to Fay was on a Friday afternoon when she told me that she was engaged to Billy, the telephone call that she refers to took place the next evening - not within 15 minutes. I did not pass anything on that she told me to anybody else, why would I??
I could go on but why am I trying to justify myself to people who have already made their minds up anyway??
Ask Fay whether it was me she was referring to and take a look back through this thread and see who she was talking to, then tell me if you dont come to the conclusion that its me shes talking about !!!

FoxyRoxie89

To be honest it was never obvious who she was talking about thats why we all got so confused.. and if the phone call wasnt till the next evening you shouldnt be so paranoid... though its funny how you remember/know everything.. sorry just saying how it looks!!
P.s if you werent the one making the phone calls, nobody is sl*gn u off, cos we were saying that the person who did that was pathetic, crazy etc

fay

I didn't mention anyones name on here, Pam has assumed I meant her- how does she not know someone wasn't PMing me at the same time, it was on an open post so everyone would be able to see I had written who was my fiance- as it was pointed out to me- it is an open forum to everyone!!

I was not trying to say the woman who was begging my husband for kisses was you Pam- I meant the woman who phoned my husband (she turned up at the hotel 2 weeks later) was the "lady" begging my husband- again I apologise if you thought this was you I was talking about- I know it wasn't you Pam.
I think I should stop writing as I always seem to cause confusion, I just wanted Pam and you all to know it wasn't her I was reffering to when I said the "lady" was begging my husband

Anyway I do not want to get in to a slanging match about this, this happened a long time a go

Problem is and I don't know if anyone else has trouble , I know my friends have awful problems- there seems to be too many girls/women that try to cause trouble in relationships- I use Max's husbands word- sabotage them- I don't understand why is it a jealousy thing?

Also anyone any ideas what rasd123 is up to- are they using this forum to write blogs for something else?

sparkle

Fay no need to apologise.

pam I have to agree with Roxy, it was in no way obvious it was you.

fay

thank you all for your good wishes on the visa- I'll let you know- got til at least january to wait for the embassy to look at the visa again! x x

elaine2

Angela - is that Sam from Chich Khan? He made our family holiday fab last year.
talking of chich khan anyone know hichem the barman?

Lizzilou

I stayed at the Abou Sofiene this october......It was an eye opener!! to say the least!!

Lizzilou x

anderson

hi fay, good luck. its all worked out for me so it can you too x x say hi to billy from me and hubby x

fay

HI Anderson

will do- hope you are both well x x

M

MACKLAW12

Hi, anyone booked for hotel ABOU SOFIANE, Port El Kantaoui ?

Heard that they have had a new manager ? Do you know his/her name and e-mail ? Thank you.

annibee

try abou sofinae fun page you will get all info you need from there :)