about a visit visa

jane park

hi can someone help me I am trying too get my husband a visit visa.Can someone help me with what I have too do and what papers do I need please and also is it best for me too live there with him thanks

janette

Haven't you just posted on another topic critiscising the lack of help given to another member asking the same question?

Jane BM

Absolutely Janette......Wonder if related? :confused:

janette

Absolutely Janette......Wonder if related? :confused:
It just seems so odd to me. Be critical of the supposed lack of help and then ask the same question -- why?

jane park

people do ask for help but on here they don't why ????????????????????????????????????

jane park

I asked for help is anyone going too help please or are they just going too be nasty too me just want the answers not too be on trail and everyone one on here be a judge and jury

Jane BM

I asked for help is anyone going too help please or are they just going too be nasty too me just want the answers not too be on trail and everyone one on here be a judge and jury
Jane when you come on here and on one thread start slagging us off for not giving help to your friend meanwhile on another thread asking for help!!! Really? Do you think people are going to jump to help?

As I've said to you on the other thread, there are plenty of threads on here which you may find helpful for your situation, maybe you should read them.

jane park

I have read them and not getting no were at all just asked that's all I will not ask again sorry for asking noone on here at all I also asked is it better for me too live there were my husband is or not but never mind I will find out myself how put this sight up kris

gem15

Look for the information online at the correct website....all the information you will need is online.

Jane BM

I have read them and not getting no were at all just asked that's all I will not ask again sorry for asking noone on here at all I also asked is it better for me too live there were my husband is or not but never mind I will find out myself how put this sight up kris
Don't understand why you're getting nowhere...there's loads of info on here from various people who've been in your situation....

Also on the UKBA site...have you looked on there?

kassie

people do ask for help but on here they don't why ????????????????????????????????????
.....because.....YOU have just "called" all people......on another thread for not helping and saying "it's not anyone's business!!!! :eek:

kassie

Nobody is being "nasty".....people will help....but don't EXPECT it! :rolleyes:

janette

Jane, if your not happy with the suggestions and advice that you have received so far, maybe it would be a good idea to ask your friend Jane Ma if she can advise you, as apparently, she has all the answers.

O

Ola

Hi everyone, i am hopeing that i may get some advise from someone who go the same or similar situation what i going now. I am try to get in my husband to uk, i am from Poland so i am trying to get for him EEA permit visa and i know is for 6 months and we can get only once. But our plan is to get him in the UK and and then strait way apply for recident card as he will be with me. The question is do we going right direction or not and what documents we need.
Please really need help cos when I read on UKBA site about it I am not sure cos they conffuse so much.

Thanks so much Ola