Advise please on hotels-apartments.

zara

Hi can anyone suggest any decent apartments or hotels where I can say with my Tunisian partner? It seems more cost effective to buy into a flight and hotel package, but from what I've read, I'm not sure whether the hotels would be ok with my partner staying too. My partner has previously arranged the apartments but I'd prefer to organise it myself-somewhere with a few mod cons.

lynn

Hi Zara, why don't you enquire with a few hotels first, with the laws changing all the time you never know if they will allow it or not.

Jane BM

Hi can anyone suggest any decent apartments or hotels where I can say with my Tunisian partner? It seems more cost effective to buy into a flight and hotel package, but from what I've read, I'm not sure whether the hotels would be ok with my partner staying too. My partner has previously arranged the apartments but I'd prefer to organise it myself-somewhere with a few mod cons.
Hi Zara....whereabouts in Tunisia do you stay?

annibee

hi quite a few hotels in kantaoui and sousse ok with unmarrieds. last few times my partner and myself have stayed at les maisons de la mer in the marina and loved it there and can choose self catering which we do or any other board basis.

Scottochott

Have a look at websites like homelidays, there are some good deals

ROULLA

Hi Lovedup hope that you are well!
Sorry but I had to edit your post and delete your link , if you would like to place an advert on T.com then please do not hesitate to contact Kris the webmaster who will be happy to advise you on the policy and conditions.
I am more than sure that for a small fee you will be allowed to advertise.;)
Great apartments by the way.:)

Last edited by a moderator: