American woman trying to marry Tunisian man

Waliwood

Hey guys.. I need your help!!! So my fiancé and I are trying to figure out all the paper work needed to get married in Tunisia. So far I got my birth certificate translated my blood work translated.. I know we need to get a paper from the embassy when I go out there . Please someone help !!!!

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys.. I need your help!!! So my fiancé and I are trying to figure out all the paper work needed to get married in Tunisia. So far I got my birth certificate translated my blood work translated.. I know we need to get a paper from the embassy when I go out there . Please someone help !!!!
See other thread.

You fiancee should ask the registry office where you are going to get married.

I had the embassy paper... but then they told me they did not want that and wanted a certificate of no impediment from my home city and also less than 7 days old!

So the moral is go by the list the registrar gives you that way he cannot screw things up for you (even when you fallow the rules)

Waliwood

Thank you

Waliwood

See other thread.

You fiancee should ask the registry office where you are going to get married.

I had the embassy paper... but then they told me they did not want that and wanted a certificate of no impediment from my home city and also less than 7 days old!

So the moral is go by the list the registrar gives you that way he cannot screw things up for you (even when you fallow the rules)
Are you in Tunisia ?