Any bad experiences..

Trulymadlydeeply

thats awful - im ashamed of these types of brits they go abroad and get drunk and cause trouble and give us a bad name
Again not only the Brits!!! all nationalities in fact, we had loads of drunken Polish in our hotel last year :(

Soltef

Again not only the Brits!!! all nationalities in fact, we had loads of drunken Polish in our hotel last year :(
I hope Tunisia is not turning into other parts of the Med,being cheapened by mass tourism?Unfortunately,there are (warning) signs already...

ROULLA

Good morning soltef, hope that you are in good health! I hope that Tunisia is always Tunisian in that prospect of life..

sparkle

Russians are a pain in the back side as well - they drink so much ans are abusive

sylviachoudry

sorry if anyone gets ofended,the girls on the game in tunis were nice just did not know how to get money. just girls making a living. now thay are being put out of a job by the poles and rumanion bitches.thay are nasty do anything type, also the pickpockets are coming over, getting your bags so thay can clone ur cards,at one time it was lads on bikes niking your bags now its criminal gangs moving in,its scary xx

Soltef

sorry if anyone gets ofended,the girls on the game in tunis were nice just did not know how to get money. just girls making a living. now thay are being put out of a job by the poles and rumanion bitches.thay are nasty do anything type, also the pickpockets are coming over, getting your bags so thay can clone ur cards,at one time it was lads on bikes niking your bags now its criminal gangs moving in,its scary xx
Oh no-shame!I recently watched a TV programme on child Romanian pick pockets(abused/controlled by the adults/parents!) and how they operate right across Europe,particularly in Italy.The gangsters also smuggle prostitutes into Europe by tricking the women.The gang leaders then use their ill-gotten money to build fancy big mini palaces and cars back home in Romania.I hope there won't be really bad (gun/drug) crime in T soon like in Europe,or have I spoken too late.

Soltef

Is there a (quick) way of finding out if your bank card is cloned?Does the card look different?I mean,I've heard cards can be 'tapped',criminally, to monitor someone's account without money necessarily being syphoned out of the account.Some of the 'hole in the walls' act weirdly in Tunisia.

sianperkins89

Russians are a pain in the back side as well - they drink so much ans are abusive
i agree with that (not all of them of course) but they can be just as drunk and rowdy as the brits, if not more so! at houria palace in june this year there were russian people (adults, in their 30s!) drinking beer and jumping in the pool when they were clearly pissed out of their heads! they were making more noise than the kids, and when the animation told them to calm down a bit they started being really obnoxious and rude though they thought it was funny......

sianperkins89

Oh no-shame!I recently watched a TV programme on child Romanian pick pockets(abused/controlled by the adults/parents!) and how they operate right across Europe,particularly in Italy.The gangsters also smuggle prostitutes into Europe by tricking the women.The gang leaders then use their ill-gotten money to build fancy big mini palaces and cars back home in Romania.I hope there won't be really bad (gun/drug) crime in T soon like in Europe,or have I spoken too late.
it makes me sick when the country gives people refuge, a nicer place to live and the chance to earn an honest living with a decent wage and they chose to steal, traffic and break the law. if thats the way things operate and they were raised to be corrupt, why not stay in their own country and do it, why come to a new country and new town and inflict this behaviour there?!

ROULLA

Hi Sylviachoudry, hope that you and your family are all in good health!

Romanian bitches

I am not Romanian and i am not sticking up for them or anyone else for that matter, but i do think that you are being a bit harsh to be quite honest..We may have some people on here who are Romanian, i am just thinking how they would take it, i would not appreciate it if someone on here said GREEK B------or Tunisian B---- after all it's not very nice, is it? So please do not refer to people like that ....T.com is a clean site ...

Fola

I was in hammamet in august and my friend is ghanian and me and her both were shocked by the amount of staring from local people especially women she recieved....it may have been because she was quite small but she definately felt very conscious of her colour.....

I think whenever English, Romanian, Russian, Irish people etc are on holiday they are generally more rowdy but geez people should learn their limits and respect their surroundings and the people around them.......

sianperkins89

yeah good point, the europeans can be rowdy and drunken and annoy the locals, but the locals can also be 'overly stary' shall we say. i get many stares and dissaproving looks sometimes and it makes me feel uncomfortable when all i want to do is enjoy a holiday and im not even doing anything wrong by just walking in the street or sitting at a table! works both ways. though of course the country belongs to the tunisian people and the tourists there should be more respectful with their drunkeness, it can be quite offensive to some people, it can offend me 2 see drunks shouting and being rude though i like a drink myself too ..lol

Soltef

it makes me sick when the country gives people refuge, a nicer place to live and the chance to earn an honest living with a decent wage and they chose to steal, traffic and break the law. if thats the way things operate and they were raised to be corrupt, why not stay in their own country and do it, why come to a new country and new town and inflict this behaviour there?!
Apparently,there are generations of Romanian pick pockets/thieves(quite a few in European prisons),as one man boasted when he proudly brought out his photos to prove it!It's a 'tradition' passed on from one generation to the next!

sianperkins89

Apparently,there are generations of Romanian pick pockets/thieves(quite a few in European prisons),as one man boasted when he proudly brought out his photos to prove it!It's a 'tradition' passed on from one generation to the next!
thats quite gross, having stealing passed down as a tradition, thats not human at all

ROULLA

Morning everyone hope that you are all in good health this morning ! I think that you will find that their is all nationalities that pick pocket, no matter where you go...My opinion anyway..Don't you think ?

sianperkins89

Morning everyone hope that you are all in good health this morning ! I think that you will find that their is all nationalities that pick pocket, no matter where you go...My opinion anyway..Don't you think ?
yes sure that is true, criminals in any country but i just found it really bad that in this circumstance they teach their children 2 steal and that is noo good, but of course stealing is never good but if u have no alternative, either steal or starve to death, then there is no question that u would need to steal. but to deliberately raise children saying 'u dont need 2 try and make ur own life by working hard, u can steal what other people worked hard for' that is sick really.:(

ROULLA

Have you ever had any bad experiences in Tunisia???
When I ask my family this, they all say that they don't like the way that the stall holder's don't seem to understand the word NO..