any flight will do!!!!

Han402

why don't you buy a flight into London then a connecting flight for them. If your up north it would probably work out a lot cheaper than you going to meet them. I have every intention of booking Hous a flight into Gatwick and then a connecting flight to Manchester....

crazypink

why don't you buy a flight into London then a connecting flight for them. If your up north it would probably work out a lot cheaper than you going to meet them. I have every intention of booking Hous a flight into Gatwick and then a connecting flight to Manchester....
My husband did that - he had 25mins between flights and had to run acroos the airport (after arguing with Customs!) Then he said it was like they were going to the moon, the planes flight path was VERY steep hahaha

angie c

Dont know if this helps when hubby got his visa I rang to First Choice or Thomas Cook one of them and asked if I could book two return flight only tickets from Birmingham to Monastir and explained that hubby just got his visa so wasnt flying out with me but would be flying back to Birmingham. She said no problem so I had two weeks holiday and then we came home. This was November 2008. No problems at Monastir with check in and no problem at UK Border Control in Birmingham.:)

lainie

there are now rules in place when you book that if you don't use the outbound part of the ticket the inbound part is invalid

james anderson

Best part about it especially if u are from up northern. better than visiting Gatwick/Heathrow.

Scottochott

Best part about it especially if u are from up northern. better than visiting Gatwick/Heathrow.
Hi james, welcome. Where are you from, what is your connection with the uk/tunisia?

gabriel612

Have Tunis air stopped flying to Manchester??? My hubby flew direct to Manchester with Tunis Air from Tunis airport in May, he tried from Monastir but they had nothing available. He booked it in Sousse.

annibee

far as i know they are still flying from enfhida to manchester

elaine2

help i can get cheap one way flight to enfidha but once i there will i b able to get flight home

Jasmine

You could always book the return before you go?

Otherwise you can go to the Thomson office in Sousse, call British Airways or TunisAir whilst in Tunisia.

elaine2

tried to book from thomas cook they said i cant ba or tinisair dont fly to the midlands but thank u for reply

Jasmine

Tunis Air fly into Manchester :confused:

elaine2

help ladies found a flight for 26 of this month for 223 do i book now ? or wait ? will it go back up or continue to come down?

Essem

Staff member
Hi elaine 2

Who is the flight with and where is it from/to (Tunis/Enfidha)?

Not sure why but Thos Cook seemingly have stopped selling flight only seats online if they're within 14 days of departure - although the seats might still be there.