Apartment or Villa to Rent in Hammemet

bascar

Does anyone know any nice places to rent in Hammemet ... 2 -4 bedrooms , near the beach at the end of September for 17 days ..... ???

YouOnlyLive Once!

I've used Homelidays a good few times and always been happy that what i rented matched what was advertised. Which area of Hammamet do you want to stay in?

bascar

ideally somewhere near to the miramar... nevers street area ... not really fussed ... we have stayed in some bungalows there before which were fine but I think some friends are coming this time ..it would be nice if we could find somewhere a little bigger ... so that my husbands family could come to visit for a couple of nights ... and a pool would be heaven !!

YouOnlyLive Once!

i have stayed near Miramar but the apartment was 2 bedroom and no pool so could be a bit small. There is another house listed on Homelidays with a pool that is not too far from there, maybe 10 min walk to beach but i haven't stayed in it, that website is definitely worth a try and any owners i have contacted have always been helpful, the prices are listed on the website for each apartment and they stick to them so no bad surprises!!!

bascar

Thanks very much I will take a look x