Application for citizenship Help!

andshe

That is not good, but to get what you need in Tunisia you must insist, insist and insist again. Always politely. I have the name of a very good English speaking lawyer here in Tunisia if you like, just send me a private message. Perhaps you need some sort of official proof that you have been abandoned by your partner to then be considered the guardian of your children.

Essem

Staff member
Hi everybody. Can anyone here help me to do the transcription of my marriage and my daughters birth certificate there in Tunisia. We are in the Philippines now. My husband abandoned us two years ago. Thank you all.
If you contact Ramzi, translator, details on home page, he might be able to help.

Avaleene Mhimdi

That is not good, but to get what you need in Tunisia you must insist, insist and insist again. Always politely. I have the name of a very good English speaking lawyer here in Tunisia if you like, just send me a private message. Perhaps you need some sort of official proof that you have been abandoned by your partner to then be considered the guardian of your children.

Bonjour!
Yeah... Hard to accept but that is the reality. He forget that he is a family man and now enjoying his life being single and having relationship with other women. I do always insist. I never stop emailing the Embassy in Jakarta regarding my situation since last November. I always do apologize for the bunch of emails that I'm sending to them. Follow up every now and then. In fact I even send them all the documents that they need by courier. All I want is for us to be legit. No mother wants there child to be called illegitimate. I'm doing all of this for the sake of my daughter. Not for me, all for her. I accepted already that he left me but please not his child. How can I send you private message? Can I have your email address? Thank you for all. =)

God bless you...

[email protected]

Jasmine

Hi everybody. Can anyone here help me to do the transcription of my marriage and my daughters birth certificate there in Tunisia. We are in the Philippines now. My husband abandoned us two years ago. Thank you all.

Not sure if this is any help to you? But it contains an email address so could be worth emailing and seeing the response

Avaleene Mhimdi

Not sure if this is any help to you? But it contains an email address so could be worth emailing and seeing the response

Hi Jasmine...

Thank you so much for that.
God bless you

Avaleene