Applying for a Tunisian passport to come to the UK and how much does it cost?

Kerry

Hi All,
My Partner is Tunisian, we have been dating for nearly a year, I have visited him a handful of times and spent time with him and his family in another country, but I want him to come and meet my family in the UK.
I am aware that he has to go to the Police station regarding his passport, can anyone tell me how much they actually cost please and how long they take to process?
I have info about the visitors permit, its just the passport details I need?

Biggest Thanks in advance.
x

feefad

Hi Kerry, my husbands parents came to visit us in October and I think the passport for his dad was around 80 dinar. I can't remember but I think it was in the region.

Kerry

Hi Kerry, my husbands parents came to visit us in October and I think the passport for his dad was around 80 dinar. I can't remember but I think it was in the region.
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. Can i ask how much for the Visa? I have all the information but no pricce on that either :-(
x

feefad

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. Can i ask how much for the Visa? I have all the information but no pricce on that either :-(
x
Visa price has gone up as there is a handling fee now so I'm not entirely sure. Check the price on the ukba website as it will tell you.

Kerry

Thank you, I will do now.

trotter

Hi Feefad :)
I wonder if you could help me im married to a Tunisian we live in Kent .
I would like my sister-in-law to visit us for 6 months (family visitor visa )
Do we need to use visa application center (Teleperformance)? or only use the gov.com website?
Im getting really confused .
My husband has lived in UK for 3 years so had forgotten about forms etc :)

feefad

I wonder if you could help me im married to a Tunisian we live in Kent .
I would like my sister-in-law to visit us for 6 months (family visitor visa )
Do we need to use visa application center (Teleperformance)? or only use the gov.com website?
Im getting really confused .
My husband has lived in UK for 3 years so had forgotten about forms etc :)
Hi trotter, teleperformance is new since we did it in October but as far as I'm aware it should go via them. Fingers crossed that it goes ok for you.

trotter

Thanks for the reply

ROULLA

Applying for a Tunisian Passport
upload_2014-6-11_21-36-43.png

You will need the following

Two (2) passport application forms clearly completed( Capital letters and using only BLACK INK.

1 Photocopy of your Tunisian ID
1 Photocopy of your consular card
Your old passport and a photocopy of all pages
Five(5) Passport size photos, showing both ears and white background:)
(Please write full name on the back of each photo)

A work certificate from your current employer( If applicable)
A recent Tunisian birth certificate (
French and Arabic)
Photocopy of your marriage certificate ( If applicable)
Statement of loss passport from the police if applying for a duplicate of lost passport

Price list

Adult passport renewal £35.00

Adult duplicate £65.00

Student £11.00

Child passport £11.00

Please note

It takes 3 to 6 weeks to issue a new passport

Passport's application deposit time is between 9.30am-11.30am Monday to Friday if applying at the consular desk

Passport collection time is between 12.00am-1.00pm Monday to Friday from the consular desk.

Hope that all this information helps.

aladinaloui

Hi All,
My Partner is Tunisian, we have been dating for nearly a year, I have visited him a handful of times and spent time with him and his family in another country, but I want him to come and meet my family in the UK.
I am aware that he has to go to the Police station regarding his passport, can anyone tell me how much they actually cost please and how long they take to process?
I have info about the visitors permit, its just the passport details I need?

Biggest Thanks in advance.
x