Azur Plaza Hammamet

sweetiedarling

Does any body know anything about Azur Plaza hotel in Hammamet? My fella has just started working there this week :D

Mezoo

VIP Member
Does any body know anything about Azur Plaza hotel in Hammamet? My fella has just started working there this week :D
"Azur Plaza" hotel in Hammamet, is this a new hotel ? I've not heard of it.

sweetiedarling

I tried searching for it on the internet but couldn't find it. I'm not sure if he said Azur or Azul on the phone but I can't find either! Anyway I told him to email me tomorrow so I'll let you know.

Mezoo

VIP Member
I tried searching for it on the internet but couldn't find it. I'm not sure if he said Azur or Azul on the phone but I can't find either! Anyway I told him to email me tomorrow so I'll let you know.
i know of belle azur and royal azur and sol azur all in hammamet. and part of the same hotel group.

MellieC

thats what I was thinking, the "azur 3", the sol being my favourite, I use their pool when I am at home LOL Azur Plaza? running the hotels through my head here, nothing up by the Dar Khayam that sounds anything like it, nothing by the "azur 3" either.
nothing in Sud either, by the Miramar. could it be in yasmine hammamet? I only know a couple of hotels there, don't spend much time there.
Unless its something inside the "azur 3"?

MellieC

I was thinking about one of the sidestreet hotels, the delphin ~ and guess what ~ the deplhin is now the azur plaza LOL

MellieC

its a recent map too, I just saw my satellitte dish on the roof LOL

geez I need to go home!

sweetiedarling

Mellie you're a star!!! Thanks :D

ROULLA

Hi Sweetdarling, hope that you are in good health!

Hammamet Azur Plaza 96181_m.jpg

3596956_l.jpg

4050661_l.jpg

sweetiedarling

thanks Roulla it looks very nice - hope he doesn't enjoy it too much LOL!

ROULLA

Hi Sweetdarling yes it does look very nice, you have to enjoy what you are doing to do a job properly ....