bank loans in Tunisia

dgouda

Hello
I was wondering how easy it is for Tunisians to get a bank loan to start up a business. My hubby is Tunisian we are currently livjng jb london but want to move back ASAP thinking of starting a business while still here but need a loan. we are both working here and would send cash back home to help with the set up byt we do not have enough savings to start straight away if you know what I mean.
Thanks.

NetNiet

Hi Dgouda,

to be honest to you, I think if you want to start up a business and you want to make money with it, you have to be there yourself from the beginning. Otherwise it will never go like you thought.
And especially in Tunisia I think you have to be there and don't let it do by other persons, also not family or friends.
Business is business and don;t mix it up with friends and family!

So save up your money till you have anough and come than here to start it.

To get a loan is very difficult and I think even impossible when you're not a resident.

caveatemptor

Hi Dgouda,

to be honest to you, I think if you want to start up a business and you want to make money with it, you have to be there yourself from the beginning. Otherwise it will never go like you thought.
And especially in Tunisia I think you have to be there and don't let it do by other persons, also not family or friends.

To get a loan is very difficult and I think even impossible when you're not a resident.
It`s not impossible to get a loan if you are a foreigner but you have to deposit hard currency into a Tunisian bank in order to get a dinar loan.

salim

Hi Dgouda,

Good replay NetNiet business is business!!!!!!!!!!

N

NetNiet1

NetNiet where is you avatar ? i did not knew you :D, hope you are well:)
LOL yes I had to make another account, hope for just a short time;)
I will search my avatar for you!:)

salim

LOL yes I had to make another account, hope for just a short time;)
I will search my avatar for you!:)
thanks NetNiet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!