Best, cheapest way to call tunisia!!?

caley

Can someone more knowledgable please tell me of the best way to call tunisian MOBILES......and not through happytalk because its doing my head in!! haha

I want to be able to call cheaply from my mobile to his mobile and from my landline to his mobile too? Anyone got any numbers that actually work....and they have been proven to be cheap, i.e you've had the bill through and it actually has been what they claim?

Thanks soooo much, im gonna have to re-mortgage to pay my phone bill at this rate!! xx

Jennyg

try calling 08444 620620# from your landline and follow instructions - i can call now for 18p per minute landline to mobile which is lots better than 1.50+

Andy

My hubby uses 09115014747, its 15 per min, although in the evening its not been working as well lately probably because its so busy in Tunisia at the minute, its usually quite reliable.

Andrea x

Essem

Staff member

selz

I also used the 0901 numbers wen happy talk wer playing up, but wen my mobile bill came i had been charged 30p a min....sp kp an eye on it.

xxviki

hi,

the cheapest i found was a Tesco SIM - its 20p a minute to call tunisian mobile, but it means changing your number.

I useto use phone cards and other things but i got sick of it, my friend told me about Tesco and its the best thing now, it costs about £3 for a SIM, But you'll have to have your phone unlocked.

xxx

K

Kassie

Best minutes 0911 501 4141 was 15p per minute to a mobile until Tuesday, now 18p per minute

K

Kassie

... are best minutes catching on ? lol:rolleyes:

selz

Also with these you get charged 30p per minute thats wot came back on my bill!!!!
False advertising id say....:(

Kymbers

O2 pay as you go do a package called my country, top up 20 quid a month and you get 200 minutes free - after they run out 50p a minute instead of the usual 1.50 a minute.

selz

LOL ive done that 1 kym but found that i used the 200mins in 1 call......but i di use it 4 textin him as its 10p per message!!! Mine is 25p on my contract.

Kymbers

I know it's great for txt & the free mins r ok while they last! lol

selz

lol yes true went over other nite n cost me £17....

Essem

Staff member
The shareholders of these telephone companies must love the members of this forum!!!

selz

I agree Essem, they must esp Happy Talk wen they were dwn as they takin all our money but we getting no service!!!

Kymbers

Selz, don't know about you but when I go back in September I'm gonna get a Tunisian No. to use while I'm over there, at least I can ring my son without getting ripped off by the English networks & the free muinutes don't work when you're in Tunisia, tried to ring my fella when he was at work & it cost me a bomb!

caley

Hello, was that O2 sim card things for mobiles or landlines in tunisia? Ahmed doesnt have a landline, so i have to call his mob!! xx

Kymbers

Caley,

Yes it's O2 mobiles.

Kezza,

I agree, far cheaper than English networks, just got to get my phone unlocked before I go.

K

Kassie

nicolla....

best minutes now up to 18p a minute to call a mobile .... was 15p till ? Tuesday

Essem

Staff member
0911 501 5501 is 15 p per minute at the moment. 09119 221 221 was 13p but I think it's blocked now.