Bringing my Tunisian husband to live in the eu

HI ALL,
I need some advice please .I have been married to my tunisian husBand for 18 months and we have a son together , i am a single mum in the uk and i do not have any family nearby who could help with the kids so that i can work to be able to bring my husband to the uk so i was wondering if its possible for us to go to another eu country to live and would my husband have the right to live and work there ? .
my husband has not yet met his son who is now 10 months old and the situation is heartbreaking , it is putting much pressure on our marriage .
we are not bothered about returning to the uk , we just want to live together as a family .

i forgot to mention i have 4 other children .

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
You can do that under EU rules.

However we may Brexit without a deal next year and as such you plans may not work.

Your best bet is earning enough to sponsor him.

If the father of your 4 uk children will not contribute enough for you to work and or the tax credit do not pay enough for you to have childcare and then get a job.......your trying to something nearly impossible.

Best to move to Tunisia and live there where you husband can support you and his son. You can be together there without issue.

Would your previous partner have to give permission for you to take the children out of the country? As Kris said with Brexit everything is a big black hole!

Would your previous partner have to give permission for you to take the children out of the country? As Kris said with Brexit everything is a big black hole!

No he doesnt bother with his children and is not on their birth certificates .