British embassy

scotty_bambam

Hi,
I'm flying to Tunis on Sunday 26 the October 2014.I only have 7 days to sort out all paperwork and get married in le kef.I will be returning home the the following Sunday.I've allocated 2 days at the embassy.I was wondering if to save time you can pre book your initial appointment.I've already lost money due to having to change flight because the embassy will be closed for Muslim new year a few days earlier.hope someone can help.many thanks.

Jane BM

If it's to have your CONI translated, you can actually scan and email it to them, we did this, then we made an appointment to collect it...so only one trip to the embassy.

If it's to have your CONI translated, you can actually scan and email it to them, we did this, then we made an appointment to collect it...so only one trip to the embassy.
Ohhh that's good to know jane thanks! Do you just explain the date your getting married and when you will be coming over and then you just pick unit up?

Love this site! It's full of so much useful information!

Jane BM

Ohhh that's good to know jane thanks! Do you just explain the date your getting married and when you will be coming over and then you just pick unit up?

Love this site! It's full of so much useful information!
Well if I remember rightly we rang the consular department to let them know I'd be emailing it to them. Then you arrange an appointment to pick it up...x....you do need to persevere though with the phone!! Lol...

Well if I remember rightly we rang the consular department to let them know I'd be emailing it to them. Then you arrange an appointment to pick it up...x....you do need to persevere though with the phone!! Lol...
Thanks jane I think il try this see how it pans out lol xx

Jane BM