Bullenin n 3 ?

kerry30

Dose anyone know how my hubby can get a police check? Apparently it's call a Bulletin b 3. Dose he just get one of these from his local police station? is it finger prints and do they need to pay? Thanks.

MellieC

Dose anyone know how my hubby can get a police check? Apparently it's call a Bulletin b 3. Dose he just get one of these from his local police station? is it finger prints and do they need to pay? Thanks.
he applies at his local police station in the beginning, its the equivilent f our CRB check in the UK.

they MUST have one for the visa.

it MUST be translated into English.

its not fingerprints.

think they might pay, been a long time since fred got one and his was free.

they are not always correct and can take from a few weeks to 3 months to be issued.

Nainai

Also for the visa it can't be older than 3months from date of issue.

Think the price ranges depnding on the police station :rolleyes: I believe it's no more than 10dinar.

kerry30

he applies at his local police station in the beginning, its the equivilent f our CRB check in the UK.

they MUST have one for the visa.

it MUST be translated into English.

its not fingerprints.

think they might pay, been a long time since fred got one and his was free.

they are not always correct and can take from a few weeks to 3 months to be issued.
Thanks Millie. How do you mean they are not always correct? They could say he has convictions when he dosnt?

kerry30

Also for the visa it can't be older than 3months from date of issue.

Think the price ranges depnding on the police station :rolleyes: I believe it's no more than 10dinar.
Hi Nainai. How long dose it take to get them through?

Nainai

Hi Nainai. How long dose it take to get them through?
Hi Kerry,

My hubby's came after two weeks on both occasions but i know some ladies on here have experienced longer wait. x

MellieC

Thanks Millie. How do you mean they are not always correct? They could say he has convictions when he dosnt?
yes thats what i mean, i have known them to be incorrect.

your guy should know all of this?

kerry30

yes thats what i mean, i have known them to be incorrect.

your guy should know all of this?
Yeah, iv just spoke to him Millie and he know's all about it...

Jane BM

Apply for it in plenty of time though Kerry cos i remember my husbands took about 6 weeks to get....

MellieC

thats good, cos it worries me sometimes, obvious the girls here all ask, but i do wonder if the guys have a clue about anything and i know they might not know the realities of applying for a visa but they should know about things that are commonplace in tune town lol

kerry30

thats good, cos it worries me sometimes, obvious the girls here all ask, but i do wonder if the guys have a clue about anything and i know they might not know the realities of applying for a visa but they should know about things that are commonplace in tune town lol
I'm sure he know's more than i give him credit for but i like to find these things out for myself just to be sure :)

kerry30

Apply for it in plenty of time though Kerry cos i remember my husbands took about 6 weeks to get....
Thanks Jane, I know they dont like to rush things on Tune town. It's againts the law to do anything quick there isnt it?? :p

ROULLA

maynardlynne

we waited over 7 weeks, we had a week to spare before handing in apps to embassy. my hubs decided to go to tunis capital to see what was happening. he still waited 2days in tunis before receiving B3......:)

annibee

we waited over 7 weeks, we had a week to spare before handing in apps to embassy. my hubs decided to go to tunis capital to see what was happening. he still waited 2days in tunis before receiving B3......:)
and i remember the stress over that lol

kerry30

Has anyone any advice on how to present all the evidence when applying for the visa? iv heard they dont like files or polly pockets and things like that...

maynardlynne

2yr ago we had a plastic folder with polly pockets. at the beginning it had a number index and all pages numbered. it really looked good as they could go straight to the page they wanted to see. i think its changed so ived heard on here.....

lynn

my hubby had his in the same week he applied ;)

MellieC

Has anyone any advice on how to present all the evidence when applying for the visa? iv heard they dont like files or polly pockets and things like that...
keep it simple, no a4 ring binders, with indexes and seperators etc