Bullenin n 3 ?

Marie1959

We put it all into A5 envelopes brown lol so we had phone bills etc in one letters in another and so on with it written on the front what they contained then put them all into an A4 size one to hand in we had no problems with doing it that way.

Jane BM

Just see through A4 wallets for us, each labelled with what was contained inside and the documentation to support each aspect, then put into an A4 clear folder......However you do it Kerry theyll probably take it out and put it in an A4 brown envelope anyway...so dont get too bogged down in that part.....

kerry30

Thanks peeps. Brown envelope it is then! :)

kerry30

Dose the B3 need to be translated into english?

MellieC

Dose the B3 need to be translated into english?
naw, let the embassy guess what it says:rolleyes:

ANY document that is NOT in english MUST be translated into ENGLISH ~

even french ones, and yes i know some people have used french docs before, but things are a changing ~

dont give them a reason to take your money and leave you in tears when you didn't need to!!!!!;)

kerry30

Has anyone ever printed pages from skype? i cant figure out how to do it. Iv coppied all the convos to my desk top and can print from there but i dont know if this will be acceptable when using as evidence as it looks like i could have typed it up myself...not that id want to type over 12500 pages. i wont be printing all that out tho :p

MellieC

i dont think you can print it directly, you have to put it into word or excel, whichever is your preference you just need a selection over a period of time, the dates and times and who started the conversation, and a selection of the conversations over a period of time

kerry30

i dont think you can print it directly, you have to put it into word or excel, whichever is your preference you just need a selection over a period of time, the dates and times and who started the conversation, and a selection of the conversations over a period of time
Im finding it quite difficult to find anything to print from there Millie cos i speak when we are on skype, my hubby types some times if it is busy in the cafe where he goes but it all looks like jibberish and dosnt make much sence so im wondering if its worth it at all. or should i just print off where it says "video call started" and "video called ended" and time duration?

daffodil

Kerry, i think you are worrying too much about the skype calls...

You have spent time with your husband in Tunisia, this shows them far more about your relationship, than skpe conversations....

MellieC

Kerry,

Daffodill is quite right,
people DO put too much store in the skypes!

its the video call started and ended that you can print, by transferring them to either word or exel, exel is probably better as its a spreadsheet, or any spreadsheet if you dn't use exel lol

the time spent with hubby, living together is MUCH more important in the grand scheme of things, but showing that you maintain contact when apart is of course important.

a simple statement that says that you use skype video, and here is a selection of the usual monthly frequency (example) and enclose a months worth of video call start/end details, preferable with time and date stamps

got to be onest have never looked at what it shows, oh yes it shows date and time ~ put all of that in and you will be fine with that.

if he has typed occasionally then put those in.

just don't get too bogged down with the fone calls and skype, they are only a part of contact, not the whole relationship?

MellieC

Kerry, et al, there is actually some recent case law, which i think might be interesting, i will put it in a new thread.

kerry30

Kerry, et al, there is actually some recent case law, which i think might be interesting, i will put it in a new thread.
ok thanks mel. you might be able to answer me this question too. when we get the wedding cirt translated into english do we have to get it re stamped as well for the visa application?

lainie

hi kerry
the stamps on the arabic one will be translated on the english version