Can anyone explain why Tunisian's need a visa to leave ..and the cost and process..please

Mely

Unfortunately not for residents is hasn't.
But are they free to leave the country..if they have the applicable visa for where they are travelling to ..if they pay this fee... no other fees to pay...regardless if they work..don't work..have money ..or don't.

Sunshine240692

Hi i am needing help to start the process of a visitor visa for my friend i have just come back to the UK from visiting the second time this year. And i want to invite him to stay for a week or so. Can somebody please give me the advice i need.

audri

Visa is a regulation that countries use to limits foreigners to enter their land, and kind of know who is entering the country. I would say most of European countries mandate a visa on Tunisians to enter as they think Tunisians are red flag. Good luck
Hi Canada and the U.S. requires a visa for Tunisians to visit

ibraisgod123

I'm sorry if my post is considered as spamming or bumping the post as it is has been dead since August
I just want to help you if you haven't solved your problem yet
Hi Mely, I'm from Tunisia and what your partner means is that it is nearly impossible to get any kind of visa to travel to the United States (assuming you're from the United States) or Europe as it is a requirement for Tunisians to apply and get a visa before travelling and the conditions to get a visa especially for Tunisians are pretty hard I guess, the Tunisian currency is pretty low and the equal of a Tunisian dinar in dollars is three times less, so it would be hard for a person trying to leave Tunisia or travel unless you're rich which is not the case for the most of Tunisian citizens as Tunisia has gone to hell after its revolution in 2010-2011 with a huge decrease in economy and the ability to provide a good living and satisfying income to its citizens, and considering the raise of terrorism and its spread in all fields affecting tourism, the Sousse attack happened and resulted in the death of several tourists affecting tourism resulting in a bigger problem and bigger decrease in economy and regarding Tunisia as dangerous, giving it subsequently some regard to be terrorists
The story is long to be honest, everything basically has gone to hell after the Tunisian revolution in 2010-2011 because of many factors, I just recited some to make stuff more understandable

Rosewater

He gets the exit stamp from the airport in the day and I'm not sure on the cost but a few years ago it was 60tnd. I haven't left Tunisia I'm a while so it may have increased now. I've never heard of an exit visa costing lots of money.
still 60 tnd and i also dont know which visa he is talking about.
I traveled alone to istanbul last october and i did not get leave visa , i dont know what f*k is that lol

Rosewater

I'm sorry if my post is considered as spamming or bumping the post as it is has been dead since August
I just want to help you if you haven't solved your problem yet
Hi Mely, I'm from Tunisia and what your partner means is that it is nearly impossible to get any kind of visa to travel to the United States (assuming you're from the United States) or Europe as it is a requirement for Tunisians to apply and get a visa before travelling and the conditions to get a visa especially for Tunisians are pretty hard I guess, the Tunisian currency is pretty low and the equal of a Tunisian dinar in dollars is three times less, so it would be hard for a person trying to leave Tunisia or travel unless you're rich which is not the case for the most of Tunisian citizens as Tunisia has gone to hell after its revolution in 2010-2011 with a huge decrease in economy and the ability to provide a good living and satisfying income to its citizens, and considering the raise of terrorism and its spread in all fields affecting tourism, the Sousse attack happened and resulted in the death of several tourists affecting tourism resulting in a bigger problem and bigger decrease in economy and regarding Tunisia as dangerous, giving it subsequently some regard to be terrorists
The story is long to be honest, everything basically has gone to hell after the Tunisian revolution in 2010-2011 because of many factors, I just recited some to make stuff more understandable
no you dont need to be rich to travel , i traveled to istanbul in october 2018 and dollar was 2,8 dt , i travled a budge travel , you dont need to stay in 5 star hotel or book a bussines class ticket, its you who control budget, also there many beautiful countries to travel , not just france ,for ex malasiya , thailand ,thailand require visa but its super visa to get which 55 tnd or you can obain it from thai embassy in kuala lumpor , which is free of charge....

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
still 60 tnd and i also dont know which visa he is talking about.
I traveled alone to istanbul last october and i did not get leave visa , i dont know what f*k is that lol
Are you a resident ie have a residency card.

When i lived in Tunisia and had a card myself and all the kids where charged the money upon leaving Tunisia.

Rosewater

Are you a resident ie have a residency card.

When i lived in Tunisia and had a card myself and all the kids where charged the money upon leaving Tunisia.
no , i am tunisian actually

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
no , i am tunisian actually
My wife does not get charged a stamp either as apparently they do not charge Tunisians abroad (relevant visa/passport of another country)

Hi....i'm new to this site and about to visit Tunisia in about a month to meet a guy who I have been talking to for the last 15 months...if it all goes well...we want to look at him coming to visit me ..and possibly live and work here in my country. .hopefully we have a future ..but we will see after we have our time together to see if we want more ( i'm not stupid and not going to be scammed etc...he has never asked for anything etc..wanted me to live there with him .) So at this point I do trust him. I just want to understand the issue of having to have a visa to leave. ...he will be able to get a visa to enter my country under a partnership visa if I support his application. ...which I think I will if all goes well with my visit...any advice thanks
Yes he needs a visa i am in process of fiance visa USCIS approved him but Tunisia sent it back to USCIS....application fee there is about 260.00