Cheapest way to send large parcel to tunisia

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
lol

She says thankyou!

selz

Sending letters 2 Tunisia...

Just wanted 2 know if anyone else has the same trouble as me when i send my fella a letter or a small parcel it can take anything from 2wks - 5wks?.:mad:

Does anyone else find this?.. i know their post can be slow but 5wks is ridiculous.

Dear of him & he went 2 the shop eveyday for that time, im sure he was beginning 2 think i hadnt really sent one.

ilovebdt

I have never sent a letter to Tunisia, but, my postcards took 5 weeks to reach the UK :)

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
bizzare I always use rapid poste good service but pricey. from Bizerte I have sent the odd parcel and they are always there within 3 weeks.

alex negra

yes always I'm still waiting for baby clothes posted 15 years ago lol there doesn't seem to be any rule to getting it there quicker except rapid post,

feefad

I used the quick signed for post with docs before the wedding and there within a week. before that I had posted some stuff normal mail and it took longer than 5 weeks I think. But then we were not sure if the hold up had been totally with the postal service or some of it with the hotel in giving him his mail.

selz

i get mine sent 2 the shop up the road so would have thought it got there pretty quick.
my parcel seemed 2 of got there b4 the letter...strange.

K

Kamantha

Hi,

I've sent loads of letters, cards and chocolates longest it took was seven days.

Kam

selz

lucky u kam, what area did u send 2?

K

Kamantha

Hey,

I send to Monastir, what about you?

Kam

selz

i send 2 port el kantaoui...

mayb might explain why u get yours there sooner but u would have thought that it would b the same everywhere.

do u have a tunisian fella then?
x

Essem

Staff member
Hi there, As my home doesn't have its proper address yet, I rent a PO Box in the local Post Office. It's only about 26 dinars a year. Anything that has been sent to me has arrived quickly and safely. Might be worth thinking about!

M

MEMO43

When I was posting a letter/card airmail from Scotland to PEK on Monday usually got there on the Thursday or Friday of the following week. When I posted an A4 letter to a village just out side Kasserine it took nearly 4 weeks!

jacqui0414

Hi Memo

i posted letters from Glasgow to Kasserine and it took them 4 weeks to get there lol maybe they have improved the mail service :)

selz

Omg well i sent a letter & card on 29th april & its still not there, so im really hoping that it isnt lost & he'l get it at some point...my last 1 took but 7wks.
They all get sent 2 a shop up the road so i really cant see wot the delay is.
His letters 2 me take a wk - wk & half.

Trulymadlydeeply

I used to send letters/parcels etc be very careful if the address is used by many or sending to the hotels. When the see stuff coming from outside it sometimes goes awol if you know what I mean!! My ex was animation but used to go home to his mums every sunday so I used to send everything there used to get it in a week.

selz

yeah it is the post office said 2 me that i cud pay extra for recorded delivery @ £3.50 but they said that doesnt guarante any time of delivery so that cud still take up2 7wks......:(

Trulymadlydeeply

Thats nice of you Kerry, my ex used to give the English guests letters and the sentimentle cards you know the ones like photos written on in Gold pen....... then they used to send them on to me. Cheeky bugger

jacqui0414

I will also be going in 4 weeks 2 days if anyone in Scotland needs anything taken :)

feefad

jacqui fancy taking me ??? :D