Cheapest way to send large parcel to tunisia

jacqui0414

:) of course Fee but you will just be back 3 days before i go lol so you have to take me then i will take you back with me and T :)

selz

Sorry i jus have 2get in......2wks 1day....woohoo

cant wait, il take anything if any one wants it there quicker...:)

selz

LOL truly....u can come ur very welcome. :)

sparkle

abd me......

selz

Course spark's...u can all keep me company whille my fella works..:(

M

MEMO43

I used to send letters/parcels etc be very careful if the address is used by many or sending to the hotels. When the see stuff coming from outside it sometimes goes awol if you know what I mean!! My ex was animation but used to go home to his mums every sunday so I used to send everything there used to get it in a week.
Thats so true! I experienced that on one occasion - a birthday prezzie went missing but card left!

jacqui0414

Hi Kerry,

Im going Kasserine then sfax then hammamet but we have a car there so i can go anywhere, we should meet up ill be there 1st day on 16th July, get in touch.

Jacqui x

gem112

has any one got any idea how long it would take to recieve something from tunisia by post ?

N

NIEZ

Hi gem
my letters take between 2 and 3 weeks to arrive uk.
Hope that will be more quick with ya

gem112

thanks only been waiting a week so will have to wait a bit longer then oh well was hoping it wouldnt be too long

N

NIEZ

You are welcome.

Jasmine

Gem.....

A letter was sent to me from Sousse and it took 10 days.

Although post TO tunisia takes forever...3/4 weeks sometimes
xx

N

nela

has any one got any idea how long it would take to recieve something from tunisia by post ?
Forever!!!! Especially if you are expecting love letters.

gem112

i am waiting for a letter from sousse hope its not to long!

ladybird27

Hi

The letters/cards i send to monastir take approx 7-9 days. Iv never had a longer wait than that ;-) so hopefully not long 4 u.

x

sheesha_chick

Hi, I send mine all International Signed For @ the Post Office - costs about £4 but will be there in a week xx

Cathibou

At the risk of causing yet another upset if anyone would like me to oh ! no better not! sorry guys

Cx

Cheryl

Do it every time don't you!!!!!!

xxx

Cheryl

Hey will you take me 1!!!!

love ya

xxx