Cheapest way to send large parcel to tunisia

As an alternative to hauling 6 huge suitcases full of clothes and toys to an orphanage, I want to investigate the cost of sending the items with a delivery company. Has anyone out there sent large quantities of items - and who would your recommend please. i know that Tunisair will deliver charity items free is you fly with them, but due to costs, we are flyinh with BA. Any info will be much appreciated. Thanks = xx
When are you going? I'm going tunisair, this trip they were cheaper than BA..

janette

Many thanks for the replies, but i wouldn't expect anyone to struggle with 6 extra cases - believe me, it is horrendous!! we fly out of Gatwick on the 3rd November as usual. xx

CeeCee

Hi everyone,
i just decided to spoil my fella and i've bought him loads of t shirts and 3/4 shorts.if i send them by royal mail i will have to split them up and send them seperately,otherwise it will cost too much because of the weight.i just wondered if anyone knew of a cheaper way so that i can send them all at once.thank you....xx:)

olliebaby

Hmmmm just a thought......if you know anyone that is travelling out there (most of us go to the same places really dont we), you could pay for the extra baggage and they take it? Would probably work out cheaper than sending by post x

Hi everyone... has anyone heard if parcel monkey?? I'm.intrigued to see who I can send all my documents with to gabes on Friday for then to arrive next week x x help.please x x DHL are like £60 and parcel.monkey are £33 x. X

kalie

I send my parcels and letters by royal mail. Never had a problem touch wood lol xx

kalie

They get to kef in just over a week so not bad xx

Oh really?? It's only like £17 with them... so that's not bad. X we are in a rush haha but shouldn't be haha x