Chit Chat about anything..

Jasmine

Are you going to be doing his laundry?? :D

C

Cas

You obviously didn`t let him get mucked up when he was a youngster ! Mother to blame lol

Jasmine

But I don't understand it, the salafist people wants everything strict to Islam and the Orfi marriage is haram.
So is sex before marriage - so maybe if the people involved in Orfi marriages were unable to contain themselves they wouldnt be considered to committing more haram acts than if they did so with an Orfi marriage. If that makes sense?

MellieC

Are you going to be doing his laundry?? :D
im not THAT stupid lol he lives at his nans, shes doing it LOL Under duress I might add!

hes just arrived here brandishing his medal, to add to his 2 marathons, and several bike rides ranging from 90 to 200 mile round trips!

hes off his head im tellin ya!

Jasmine

im not THAT stupid lol he lives at his nans, shes doing it LOL Under duress I might add!

hes just arrived here brandishing his medal, to add to his 2 marathons, and several bike rides ranging from 90 to 200 mile round trips!

hes off his head im tellin ya!
Its got to be a 'male' thing! They're all (never mind how old or where from) are just completely off their rockers! :D

MellieC

You obviously didn`t let him get mucked up when he was a youngster ! Mother to blame lol
are you kidding lol hes been that mucky for 25 years lol

next year he's doing it AGAIN, and his brother who took the photos this year is going to do it too!!!

i got 2 stupid boys!!!

MellieC

Its got to be a 'male' thing! They're all (never mind how old or where from) are just completely off their rockers! :D
he says his legs hurt! not ****!! hes been crawling under barbedwire and electrified fencing lol

commando thing!

C

Cas

Always wanted to go bog swimming going to join me ?

gem15

Tell him to add Cheese Rolling to his CV too!!

Han402

my mate was in this today - mum and stepdad went to see him in it! he got hypathermia but came 40th ... they electacuted them!! Its mental had never heard of it before.... I am impressed!! totally impressed its crazy stuff

MellieC

Always wanted to go bog swimming going to join me ?
we talking like "peat bog" here? lol nice warm ocean/sea suits me much better lol

MellieC

Tell him to add Cheese Rolling to his CV too!!
i think his head is cheese rolled gem lol its like having milk tray man around, and his younger brother is as bad, who is now sitting with fred rabbitting in FRENCH!!!! they are BOTH about to get a PUNCH!!!

Black Mamba

Are you still on my facebook?

MellieC

my mate was in this today - mum and stepdad went to see him in it! he got hypathermia but came 40th ... they electacuted them!! Its mental had never heard of it before.... I am impressed!! totally impressed its crazy stuff
Congrats to your mate, are you and your mate local? although nutters from all over converge here in the black country for this, its real black country madness at its best lol my son has burns on his legs and thinks he had a fun day out???

last year they were cracking ICE on the water section before they jumped in it.

your mate must have been in the first ones to set off, cos they go in groups, lots of groups, there were 7000 of these crazy F*****S today!!

(at £100 each, some paid more to be in the jesus squad ~ we are in the wrong game lol)

Han402

i know its mad... no he was second set (I only know cuz mum said you had to pay more to go first!!! crazy idiots haha.) Im Shrewsbury so not to far and we tag onto being "near Birmingham" if we are speaking to most people who don't know where Shrewsbury is haha. He was on winter wipe out last night too he does loads of stuff for charity. He is from Harrogate and its a really long story how we know him but basically he was on winter wipeout (last night infact) for my stepdad on behalf of his company.

Congrats on your son!! he is a strong brave guy cuz the way mum and dave explained it I couldn't of even watched it never mind done it hahaha

Becky4

Thats great lmao x

MellieC

i know its mad... no he was second set (I only know cuz mum said you had to pay more to go first!!! crazy idiots haha.) Im Shrewsbury so not to far and we tag onto being "near Birmingham" if we are speaking to most people who don't know where Shrewsbury is haha. He was on winter wipe out last night too he does loads of stuff for charity. He is from Harrogate and its a really long story how we know him but basically he was on winter wipeout (last night infact) for my stepdad on behalf of his company.

Congrats on your son!! he is a strong brave guy cuz the way mum and dave explained it I couldn't of even watched it never mind done it hahaha
strong brave hes just puddled!!! lol

sounds like he would be buddies with your mate lol

he did a 200 mile bike ride for charity but got screwed so he won't do charity again he does it for his own satisfaction, and because hes puddled!!!

he's also black belt Tai kwando.

the dafter something sounds, the more it appeals to him! he runs up ben nevis for fun!! i can't manage the stairs LOL