Chit Chat about anything..

ROULLA

I think that these are great, very relaxing ...

K

Kassie

.....hope this will not happen to me......and you! ;)....

make it work ...it can ....:)

Kassie

xxx

ROULLA

Hi Kassie hope that you are in good health! I like this one..

K

Kassie

K

Kassie

....I love this ....:p....

Kassie

xxx

K

Kassie

....or thisssssssssss lol...

Kassie

xxx

ROULLA

What about this one

K

Kassie

Kassie

xxx

ROULLA

Or this one x ;)
:)

ROULLA

Hi Everyone hope that you are all in good health! I have been searching high and low and cannot find a thread that i can place this so i had to open one..I was thinking that there are so many unusual gifts that you could buy whilst you are in Tunisia and here is one of them..A beautiful crystal with maybe the new couples photo in it would make a lovely present so here is the link..They come in all shapes and sizes, i myself have them in key rings and they really are very special..
3D Facescan - www.looxis.com

Looxis Tunisie..
15 Rue El Bey El Medina, Yasmine Hammamet
Tel..72240612
Say cheese...:);)

FoxyRoxie89

Whats the pricing like?

ROULLA

Whats the pricing like?
If you are there they will quickly take your photo and that will cost you 25TD but if you are not there and you have a photograph then that will be an extra 12TD but these prices are for key rings as that was all's that i bought but i had to go the next day and collect them as it was late at night for him to get 4 ready for me..And the great thing is that when he takes your photo and for some reason you don't like it he will keep on taking until you are happy..It is all digital so you see yourself on the screen in front of you:) X

FoxyRoxie89

Interesting.. maybe I could take a wedding photo there after :)

ROULLA

Interesting.. maybe I could take a wedding photo there after :)
What makes the keyring special is that it lights in the dark..Really lovely idea and i think that it is amazing how you can see each strand of your hair, my hair was sticking up abit, well a few strands and i am able to see everything..;)

K

Kassie

....how about this ....:)....love it!

Kassie

xxx

K

Kassie

.....and I just love thisssssssssss ...lol :D

Kassie

xxx

K

Kassie

...I hope you enjoy this :)

Kassie

xxx

lozz

Im on my own now after sinking a few beers. im feeling so sorry for myself crying I feel so alone how sad am I. M is at a wedding im all alone I cant stop crying why do I feel my world has ended and he just carries on with his WTF XXXXX

sand

Sorry i dont know your circumstances and you dont know me but if you fancy a chat leave me your phone number on my wall and i will delete it and call you. x

ROULLA

Im on my own now after sinking a few beers. im feeling so sorry for myself crying I feel so alone how sad am I. M is at a wedding im all alone I cant stop crying why do I feel my world has ended and he just carries on with his WTF XXXXX
Hi Lozz i am so sorry to read your post, don't know how the story goes but what i would like to tell you that life is far too short and no man is worth crying over..I am sure that everyone fees down now and again but we just have to lift ourselves up and think positive at least that way we know that we won't go insane.."the only one worth crying over will never make you cry":) Take care and please do not feel that you are alone we are all here if you ever feel like talking..Sorry ladies i know that it is the wrong thread but i had to answer this lady as i really did feel for her and it saddens me to know that Lozz is feeling like this..:) x x