Chit Chat about anything..

salim

Hi guys.....nice to know you're missing me Salim...lol...

Am indeed in Sousse, Essem is showing me how to party....lol....

Looking forward to STC's arrival later.....safe journey over
Sure Jane i miss my friends and you know that , but if you are in Tunisia i feel so happy that's a great surprise , enjoy your time there !

gabriel612

quote="annibee, post: 276703, member: 4553"]hi all a friend has just messaged me and asked if i know if its ok to stay at rhiad palms if not married. can anyone help please. thanks[/quote]

Not sure on that one annibee. thats where I met my hubby, we have never stayed there together, hubby said they wouldn't like it, that was before we were married.

cinders

Hi guys.....nice to know you're missing me Salim...lol...

Am indeed in Sousse, Essem is showing me how to party....lol....

Looking forward to STC's arrival later.....safe journey over
Essem is the soft cop and STC is the bad cop so you better load up on shark as no sleep for you lol....party all day / night
Bring it on I hear you say ;) wish I was there ,I'm missing all the fun boohoo enjoy the rest of your holidays Jmb

Jane BM

Essem is the soft cop and STC is the bad cop so you better load up on shark as no sleep for you lol....party all day / night
Bring it on I hear you say ;) wish I was there ,I'm missing all the fun boohoo enjoy the rest of your holidays Jmb
Never mind Cinders, we can time it one of these days so all here at same time......STC....met his match with me!!! Lol..(but thanks for the tip about Shark!)..

lynn

wish I was there too, the sun may do my arthritis some good..

gabriel612

Hi Lynn

I have just got a beautiful long haired black and white kitten, he was full of beans when I brought him home. The last couple of days he has been being sick and got the trots. He never seems to drink anything and his nose is very dry. I do keep coaxing him to drink water but he just turns away. I was told he was eating whiskas and was given some to bring home. I am sure he is not old enough yet to be away fom his mum but I was assured he was. He does eat, I give him very small amounts about 4 times a day which he wolfs down, then every night he is sick. Today he has been very sleepy and just wants to sit on my knee. I am worried about the little thing. Maybe he is missing his family I don't know. Should he still be having milk? I have been told that cow milk is not good for cats and makes them loose so I have only been giving him water. Any advice here Lynn?

cinders

Never mind Cinders, we can time it one of these days so all here at same time......STC....met his match with me!!! Lol..(but thanks for the tip about Shark!)..
Glad to hear that Jbm ...mayhem on the menu for the rest of the week ..love it ;)

kassie

Hi Lynn

I have just got a beautiful long haired black and white kitten, he was full of beans when I brought him home. The last couple of days he has been being sick and got the trots. He never seems to drink anything and his nose is very dry. I do keep coaxing him to drink water but he just turns away. I was told he was eating whiskas and was given some to bring home. I am sure he is not old enough yet to be away fom his mum but I was assured he was. He does eat, I give him very small amounts about 4 times a day which he wolfs down, then every night he is sick. Today he has been very sleepy and just wants to sit on my knee. I am worried about the little thing. Maybe he is missing his family I don't know. Should he still be having milk? I have been told that cow milk is not good for cats and makes them loose so I have only been giving him water. Any advice here Lynn?

Please....take him to vet and have him "checked out"!

Jane BM

Unfortunately Lynn I seem to have brought typical English weather with me!! Reliably informed it should be better by tomorrow...so spending far too much time right now drinking in bars...lol

Neil

just posted some shocking holiday pics from the hotel we left early you can see why LOL

salim

just posted some shocking holiday pics from the hotel we left early you can see why LOL

where is this hotel loooooooool if we can sayit a hotel :D

Neil

where is this hotel loooooooool if we can sayit a hotel :D
ooopppsss sorry should have said not Tunisia
Fantasia Hotel De Luxe Camyuva, Kemer Turkey

Scottochott

Consider the gauntlet thrown! Bring it on!

salim

ooopppsss sorry should have said not Tunisia
Fantasia Hotel De Luxe Camyuva, Kemer Turkey
Thanks Neil for the clarification :)

lynn

Hi Lynn

Hi Gab, you can get kitten milk and thats what I always give mine for the first 6/12 months and make sure he has kitten food not cat food , how old do you think he is, a few of mine left their mam to young , and if he is sick he is most prob dehydrated so may need a trip to the vet for some fluids. Let me know how he gets on, he shouldn't be vomiting or having the trots...

lynn

Unfortunately Lynn I seem to have brought typical English weather with me!! Reliably informed it should be better by tomorrow...so spending far too much time right now drinking in bars...lol
can't fault that Jane :)

salim

Please can someone inform me why when i want to see the latest news in Tunisia i got this message :
Tunisia.com: Discussion and information about Tunisia. - Error

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
can i have the URL please you where accessing at the time