Chit Chat about anything..

Aslemma

It's great to see the site up and running again. I look forward to being a part of it as before.

annie1

Hello everybody---good to be back xx

Rosewater

Yaaay thank god we're back!!!!!

ROULLA

Hello everyone, how are you all? God it's been such a long time, I'm really happy that the forum is back up and running. It feels like its been years. We have so much catching up to do. X x

gem15

Great to see the forum is up and running again. Here's hoping Tunisia has a bright future now the charter flights are back on. So much as has changed for me in this past year and a half.

Rosewater

Great to see the forum is up and running again. Here's hoping Tunisia has a bright future now the charter flights are back on. So much as has changed for me in this past year and a half.
I'm fine thx,how about you? how's life ?

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
With regards to the UK market its a no brainer keep things safe and the low £ will mean there will be very few places which will offer £ earning tourists a better value for money holiday.

As always though the lack of open sky is a draw back its literally years we have been waiting for something which seems such a no brainer for every party aside from Tunisair.

Rosewater

With regards to the UK market its a no brainer keep things safe and the low £ will mean there will be very few places which will offer £ earning tourists a better value for money holiday.

As always though the lack of open sky is a draw back its literally years we have been waiting for something which seems such a no brainer for every party aside from Tunisair.
tunsair don't want open sky lol , you know why

Rosewater

So guys what's new? how's life ???
can't believe the forum is back.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Hotel is going well and its now the off season so that + the FCO advice gave me a window to reopen the forum.

Things will be slow but I would think that more folks will come as the tourism kicks back in as at the end of the day more people visiting = more people talking.

cherie63

Really chuffed to see the forum is back

lynn

Great to see you all back.

Rosewater

guys i recommend you to visit another country instead.
It is not looking well for tunisia,unfortunately.

Trulymadlydeeply

What makes you say that rosewster? Was fine in June and still is...

Essem

Staff member
Would you post the relevant links to the above crimes and robberies please?

gem15

I read somewhere today that they plan on signing an open skies agreement on the 11th December to Tunisia. Good news for all.