Clubs and Nightlife in Tunisia

ROULLA

For all of those that like to dance the night away. Please feel free to add on any recommendations.

Calypso Hammamet
Avenue Moncef Bey, 8050 Hammamet

El Pacha Club
Avenue Moncef Bey, Tunis

Bora Bora Open Air Club
Avenue Taieh Mhiri, 4000 Sousse

Maxximum Club
Gammath

Scottochott

Calypso Hammamet and Bora Bora Sousse are both fantastic. I do resent having to pay extortionate prices for a bottle of spirits in order to have a table however. Though as elsewhere a "tip" to a friendly waiter often brings results ;)

ROULLA

Here's what to expect, it's always packed.

ROULLA

Latino Hammamet Club
Night Club
+216 97 539 639
Hammamet sud
8pm -4am

gem15

Latino Hammamet Club
Night Club
+216 97 539 639
Hammamet sud
8pm -4am
I remember visiting this place 6 years ago and what a meat market it was too lol.

The thought of clubs anywhere nowadays makes me cringe, I'm far too old to be out that late. Give me a nice restaurant with some good wine and I'm happy.

ROULLA

I remember visiting this place 6 years ago and what a meat market it was too lol.

The thought of clubs anywhere nowadays makes me cringe, I'm far too old to be out that late. Give me a nice restaurant with some good wine and I'm happy.
You're not too old Gem, far from it. I think that quite a lot of youngsters go to club's to see what's on offer ;) I must admit I do like a nice clean restaurant but I also am mad about music, so it would have to somewhere where there's music. Once you have kids you feel slightly old. Imagine how I feel, my grandaughter is going to be 14 years old. ;)
You have your whole life in front of you so never say that you're far too old.

gem15

You're not too old Gem, far from it. I think that quite a lot of youngsters go to club's to see what's on offer ;) I must admit I do like a nice clean restaurant but I also am mad about music, so it would have to somewhere where there's music. Once you have kids you feel slightly old. Imagine how I feel, my grandaughter is going to be 14 years old. ;)
You have your whole life in front of you so never say that you're far too old.
That's some kind words Roulla but I feel it haha.

Have you been to El Jem and experienced the concerts there in the summer? They are fantastic and 2 years ago we saw Peter Pan on ice which was fab. They have a great variety of music every year.

Aslemma

Me too. Far too old for nightclubs. I believe there is also Bonaparts in Sousse, not far from the Tej Marhaba. Although I've not visited it I've had a couple of decent meals in the restaurant.

gem15

I think anyone over the age of 25 in a club here sticks out like a sore thumb lol. Boneparte has been knocked down and they are refurbishing now, not sure if the club is still open thou. Lounge bars are the next big thing here.

Saule

We went out with friends couple nights ago to 'Platinium' in Sousse and I have decided once and for all to stop going to clubs. The place was absolutely packed with people and the music great, but one thing I can not stand is that there is no ventilation! It ruined all my night as I couldnt breath and felt dizzy, I was standing and sweating bucket loads!I had more fun sitting in the cafes/restaurants and drinking coffee:)

Jane BM

We went out with friends couple nights ago to 'Platinium' in Sousse and I have decided once and for all to stop going to clubs. The place was absolutely packed with people and the music great, but one thing I can not stand is that there is no ventilation! It ruined all my night as I couldnt breath and felt dizzy, I was standing and sweating bucket loads!I had more fun sitting in the cafes/restaurants and drinking coffee:)
God, done a couple nights in there....ended up having to write off the next 24 hours...can't do it like I used to!!

ROULLA

That's some kind words Roulla but I feel it haha.

Have you been to El Jem and experienced the concerts there in the summer? They are fantastic and 2 years ago we saw Peter Pan on ice which was fab. They have a great variety of music every year.
Hi Gem, hope that you and your family are all well! I've been but not in the summer. Peter pan on ice sounds amazing. :)

ROULLA

I'd love to open up a Greek/Tunisia night club :) I'd need loads of plates :pbecause we like breaking them whilst dancing ;) There wouldn't be an entrance fee, instead you'd need to bring some plates :eek: