confused feeling of being used

catbou

Rest assure every one I was smart he not on my bank account nor do I spend my money on him, to get him to pay attention. To me, when he started to change and he couldn't help me when I asked for help knowing he has money to do so, I said oh he'll no, u can't help me do not expect me to give u my last dime, im working two jobs now and he's to buy his own food and wash his clothes of course he doesn't like it so what, told him this will happen if I work two jobs, now he's trying to get another second job, first he tells me to keep busy then he said to make lots of money.
I feel he may be riding until this interview over and if he doesn't get deported he may walk even though he said his culture soesnt believe in divorce unless adultery happens, etc
I've got my butt covered financially he can't touch nothing I worked hard to have.

catbou

Catbou,

I've been on this forum for a few years now and unfortunately have read about and followed stories about things happening to women in relationships with Tunisians.

They warning signs were all there, but everyone thinks their partner is different and that they will change. 'If I love them more', they will change. If I buy them this, they will change. If I do this, they will change. No matter what you do, they will not change deep down. They have a goal in mind and you are just helping them along their way.

Love doesn't come into this at all. That word is just used to achieve their goal. And for the women who accept this it's called not having respect for yourself to put up with and not walk away from a life like your living.

And these women give them the benefit of the doubt very often even after being humiliated, spat upon, hit, used, verbally and emotionally abused, and cheated upon. And usually left without much money as well.

These abusers are not going to change.

The pattern is already set in your case - he's shown his true colours.
Now im understanding why his mum said she under stands quite well what im talking about.
he's just like his da, I told him u go back home ill take ur mum instead, she miserable as my mum
they live in some what of old ways, woman stay home, cook, clean, do chores and goes no where unless the man takes her places, she stays put until told can leave etc.. that is way too old, told him if that's what he wanted han he should have married a Tunisian woman. I don't believe that any more back than it was how it is this is 2011 not 1950:
I have health ins on him but he takes responsibity on the balance, I know he doesn't like it but oh well, he's not king tut like he thinks he is, told him don't like it move out, whats keeping u.
Im not begging u to stay, I do not wait on him hand and foot etc,, he gets off his lazy bum and does things for himself hey we both work welcome to america we all work together there's no his or her job titles in my house we all work as a unit.
I did write a letter to immigrantion telling them of how he changed what he's said etc

everybody he is speaking bad about tunisian , in every fukin country there is bad and good people .....waaaaaaaaaaaaa all british they are wonderful ???????? everybody who is writing here choose the bad tunisian one so that s why they have a bad experience please dont speak in general about tunisian coz we are more clean than u ......its normal when u are 40 or 60 years old women and u marry a tunisian who is 20 that he treat u bad u know why coz u marry hom coz of sex to use hom to use his body ok and after u come here to cry and say ohhh they are **** ohhh i dont know what really u make me laugh

lainie

whats your problem if people choose to talk about their relationships?

you are more clean than us? what does that mean? you are certainly ruder than us.

i think you have a personal fight here.

whats your problem if people choose to talk about their relationships?

you are more clean than us? what does that mean? you are certainly ruder than us.

i think you have a personal fight here.
u have just to f...o... ok u are just liars here everyone he is saying ohhhh my husband or my bf he is **** ohh me im good ....u are more **** then everything in england ....a women like u normally u have 40 or over than this u go to tunisian on holiday u look for a tunisian to f... u every 2 minutes after u marry him and u come here to say ohhh he is not honest ohh he is bad ...wake up

lainie

how rude - do not tell me to F O, ok.

please apologies for your rudeness now.
i have no fight with you and you don't know me so don't make assumptions.

lainie

how would you feel if another man told your wife to FO?
would that be ok?

where do you live, proud To be tunisian? what an appropriate name!!!
bet my husband would love to come and talk to you.

olliebaby

No all Tunisians are NOT the same and neither are all English women. BUT in the situation you are talking about, the Tunisian man is just as much to blame as the women. Tunisian men have voices dont they? They could quite easily turn around and say "no I dont want to sleep with you if you are going to use me" but THEY DONT. They sleep with these women AND then go on to marry them! Why? They arent forced into it are they? - They want to get something out of it too, thats why.

BOTH sides are to blame.

No all Tunisians are NOT the same and neither are all English women. BUT in the situation you are talking about, the Tunisian man is just as much to blame as the women. Tunisian men have voices dont they? They could quite easily turn around and say "no I dont want to sleep with you if you are going to use me" but THEY DONT. They sleep with these women AND then go on to marry them! Why? They arent forced into it are they? - They want to get something out of it too, thats why.

BOTH sides are to blame.
yes i agree with u .......so its the fault of both ....pple in this forum consider just tunisians as guilty ...this is the problem

lainie

u have just to f...o... ok u are just liars here everyone he is saying ohhhh my husband or my bf he is **** ohh me im good ....u are more **** then everything in england ....a women like u normally u have 40 or over than this u go to tunisian on holiday u look for a tunisian to f... u every 2 minutes after u marry him and u come here to say ohhh he is not honest ohh he is bad ...wake up
what age is your wife? is she over 40?

vile little men like you who hide behind foul language are what gives tunisian men a bad name.
hope i NEVER come across you - i would give you what you deserve.

what age is your wife? is she over 40?

vile little men like you who hide behind foul language are what gives tunisian men a bad name.
hope i NEVER come across you - i would give you what you deserve.
my wife she is not over 40 sorry ....and u can do nothing to me stupid mom ok u are a S H I T

lainie

my wife she is not over 40 sorry ....and u can do nothing to me stupid mom ok u are a S H I T
is that the best you can come up with? hahahaha

i suggest that you crawl back under whatever stone you came out of.

so, where do you live? would love you to say this to my face but abusers like you are cowards.

hang your head in shame for your disrepect of women.

so, where do you live? would love you to say this to my face but abusers like you are cowards.

**** off

lainie

so good i said it twice, lol

lainie

did i mention my husband is in the police, you piece of filth?

Scoobydoo

cunning linguist, indeed.

am enthralled by his verbal dexterity
LOL dexterity....steady lainie his vocabulary doesnt extend really further than F Off!!!

lainie

LOL dexterity....steady lainie his vocabulary doesnt extend really further than F Off!!!
always trying to find the best in a tune.