CONI..

Trulymadlydeeply

Does your fiancé not know delia? Surely ahe could make a phone call to the municipal and ask for their address?

Essem

Staff member
Still wanting help? Anyone know how I can find this address. I have googled unsuccessfully! The British embassy doesn't have addresses of municiplete buildings.
Thanks for your help.
Sorry Delia have just seen this post. I live in Hammam Sousse so I'll try and find out address for you.

It's up near the main Post Office.

Delia35

Essem

Thank you so much for your help and going out of you way to get it for me.
Best wishes

Delia.
:)

alex35

is this the address for he town tall/registry office in Sousse

Can you help please,my friend is getting married and wants to know does her CONI have to be translated at the Embassy or can it be done at a more local certified translator?

Jane BM

Can you help please,my friend is getting married and wants to know does her CONI have to be translated at the Embassy or can it be done at a more local certified translator?
Nope CONI must be translated at the Embassy. All other documents can be translated by a translator but not the CONI.

Essem

Staff member

alex35

is there any chance of anyone giving me the address of the town hall/registry office in Sousse for my CONI.XX

Essem

Staff member
is there any chance of anyone giving me the address of the town hall/registry office in Sousse for my CONI.XX
Yes no problem Alex will find out for you asap and let you know.

alex35

thank you very much essem

alex35

thank you so much essem

alex35

can someone help me I ahve justt made an appointment for my Coni for the end of april as flying out at the end of may to get married beginning of June and they have asked if this document needs an apostile stamp,does it need it as i am sooooo confused now.xxxx

Jane BM

can someone help me I ahve justt made an appointment for my Coni for the end of april as flying out at the end of may to get married beginning of June and they have asked if this document needs an apostile stamp,does it need it as i am sooooo confused now.xxxx
Do you know, I can't remember...but I don't think mine had one!! Why would it delay you getting the CONI? Is it free?

Aoife

Hi all,
I'm currently in the middle of filing out the application for CONI to get married in Tunisia in June, and I just have a couple of questions I'm hoping an Irish person who's been through the same process can help me with.
I know I have to submit all paperwork and fees 4 months before the intended marriage date, I plan to get married sometime in June, but no specific date yet, and seeing as it is almost the end of march I am wondering if I will have received my CONI before I leave in early June or does it take the full 4 months to process?
Also as part of the questionnaire that has to be filled out it says to name the church/registrars office and the date in which the marriage will take place. Seen as these are not known yet can I still apply for my CONI and provide this information after the marriage ?

Thanks for any help.
Kind Regards,
Aoife :)

Jane BM

Hi all,
I'm currently in the middle of filing out the application for CONI to get married in Tunisia in June, and I just have a couple of questions I'm hoping an Irish person who's been through the same process can help me with.
I know I have to submit all paperwork and fees 4 months before the intended marriage date, I plan to get married sometime in June, but no specific date yet, and seeing as it is almost the end of march I am wondering if I will have received my CONI before I leave in early June or does it take the full 4 months to process?
Also as part of the questionnaire that has to be filled out it says to name the church/registrars office and the date in which the marriage will take place. Seen as these are not known yet can I still apply for my CONI and provide this information after the marriage ?

Thanks for any help.
Kind Regards,
Aoife :)
Can't help you with the first part Aoife as its different here in the UK with obtaining your CONI, however as far as stating the actual date on the CONI, I remember that I didn't know exactly what day or even where exactly, so hazarded a guess, didn't put actual address of place, just town....as it turned out we got married 6 weeks after the date we'd put down and not the address either and it was fine....lol

Aoife

Can't help you with the first part Aoife as its different here in the UK with obtaining your CONI, however as far as stating the actual date on the CONI, I remember that I didn't know exactly what day or even where exactly, so hazarded a guess, didn't put actual address of place, just town....as it turned out we got married 6 weeks after the date we'd put down and not the address either and it was fine....lol
Awh Thanks again for your help you are very good :)
Oh really that's a bit of relief so, as i was planning on just putting the rough estimate dates, etc!

So fingers crossed that will work for me as well !

Thanks again :)