Copies of every documents!!!!!!! before mailing to USA

anniebx

Ladies make sure your husband/boyfriend, make copies of every document sent by mail.:confused:. Lately mail has been getting lost or delay for months. Before I would get mail within 7 to 10 days the most. Even express mail delays a little. Don't know if is only :mad: In the USA mail. I have gotten mail two months later. Lucky he made copies of the papers. The mailing is delaying his process:confused: Now we just waiting for appointment.

missmetal

Ya my hubby made copies too....we sent it through Rapid poste because it was a courier and guaranteed.....but super expensive. It arrived 10 days later at least.

appriel

hi evry body i wanna ask about what the first steps to bring my husband to the usa .and how the paimant and when exactly . and how much it cost us

Rosewater

hi evry body i wanna ask about what the first steps to bring my husband to the usa .and how the paimant and when exactly . and how much it cost us
Better marry someone from your own country.

Trulymadlydeeply

There is s thread on here listing everything all the steps you need to take and payments. It is costly and a long process. How long have you known him? Did you not look into any of this before you got married?