cover letter????

robynnehm

Ok so it's me again ... We have everything thing we need now just awaiting my wage slip from next Friday then we can submit.
The only thing that's stopping it is my cover letter... now I know im over thinking but it's driving me mad...
I don't want to write a huge essay about our love but obviously to some extent that needs to be in there... I am getting serious hand cramp from writing it out... now what do I NEED to include please help.
We have hubbys all sorted but I feel as the sponsor mine needs to be a bit more detailed... I like the post from aaaages ago about just put about when you met when you had the wedding, that's he's spent time with my parents when we went over for the wedding that they love him. We all speak on Skype together...
What we want from our future... do we have to put about ambition's... like I want to be a personal trainer... can I do that there?? Etc... I work full time so it's easier for him to be here as I have the means to support us both rather than go there and us both not be working and having to rely on his parents who are both retired...
And with recent events... do we really want to be there and with it being so close to Syria and lybia... x

Also has anyone typed up their letter.. my handwriting is terrible unless it's on cards haha. Please some one a yes its good or no its bad with advice would be much appreciated...

Thanks in advance x x x
Robynne

scotty_bambam

I typed mine.I personally would not say about supporting him,as presumably he will be looking for work..

Scottochott

Can we try to use existing threads with all these queries, the site seems to be getting overwhelmed with a new thread for every question! Thanks

Aslemma

Why are you writing it out by hand? Surely it would be easier to do it on the computer so you can play around with it and make any adjustments. When you are satisfied with your final effort you can then print it off,

robynnehm

Can we try to use existing threads with all these queries, the site seems to be getting overwhelmed with a new thread for every question! Thanks
I have literally searched high and low on this forum for cover letter details and have gone all the way back to 2009... if you could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Thanks...
Ahh ill type it out then!! That's fine for me x