Dar Khayam-Hammamet

Jane BM

Hi my name is hannah, i stayed in the dar kayham in hammamet in tunisia in august 2012 this year, the hotel was brilliant i would defo return the food was lovely its right next to the beach and the entertainment is great, the main reason i am writing is because i met one of the lads that worked for the animation team his character name was bobo, real name mohammed absoloutly besotted by me we spent alot of time together out of the hours he was working, i left him my email address but like an idiot i left him it saying @live.co.uk, when its not its @.live.com stupid!! i know! but its a new email address and it wrote it down so quickly i NEED to speak to him im going out of my mind could anybody give me a contact address for this hotel so i can write or anything? he said he would contact me and no i dont know if he has tried to or not. any help would be much appreciated xxxx
Please be careful Hannah....hopefully he's a nice guy but please please don't get in too deep too quickly...and remember the being on holiday is very very different to reality.....long distance relationships are HELL...and that's even when the other halfs are genuine decent people, and unfortunately they are NOT the majority....

hannah parker

Please be careful Hannah....hopefully he's a nice guy but please please don't get in too deep too quickly...and remember the being on holiday is very very different to reality.....long distance relationships are HELL...and that's even when the other halfs are genuine decent people, and unfortunately they are NOT the majority....
Hiya, i know thankyou for the advice you are deffo correct, but im not looking for a relationship especially not across tunisia to england! i made really good friends with him and would really like to just stay in touch :)