Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

Mossy

apna, the most direct route to get to Mauritius from Tunisia would be to fly Air France from Tunis to Charles de Gaulle then direct flight from C d G to Mauritius.
I know it sounds crazy (to go up to go down !!:rolleyes:) but you would be flying Air France all the way, only have one change (in Charles de Gaulle) and chances are that flying round trip with one airline would work out cheaper than multiple stop overs with different airlines.

You could check if EgyptAir fly from Cairo to Mauritius. Their web site is useless ! :(

Dane

Denmark and Germany.

MellieC

Hi does anyone know where I can find a list of countries that you can fly to directly from Tunisia please?

Many thanks,
Apna x
hun, are you asking for just yourself, or for both of you (your tunsian guy too?)

Tunisianbelle

apna, the most direct route to get to Mauritius from Tunisia would be to fly Air France from Tunis to Charles de Gaulle then direct flight from C d G to Mauritius.
Apna wanted to go by way of South Africa. Possibly to get in some extra sightseeing?

apna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunisianbelle
Apna wanted to go by way of South Africa. Possibly to get in some extra sightseeing?

Guess I misunderstood ! Not unusual
hun, are you asking for just yourself, or for both of you (your tunsian guy too?)

Actually was just thinking South Africa because I know you can fly to Mauritius from there, and was hoping it would be more direct and less time consuming... other possibility other than air france via charles de gaulle route would be british airways back to london then back out again, I just don't like having to do stopovers -adding extra days to holiday etc.and not sure how easy to get transit visa's? Am considering it as a possibility for a honeymoon next year, so yes for both of us :) If the bloody UK government would let my fiance come here then it wouldn't be a problem, easy to get to Mauritius from London....could always postpone the honeymoon until I manage to get him a visa I guess....

MellieC

thats why i asked hun, as you may need "transit" visa's in certain countries for him.

why not have a honeymoon in the EU? he would have an EU spouse visa!

janette b

can't you just get te air transit visas so you can swap flights in london- i think these are easier to get.

apna

can't you just get te air transit visas so you can swap flights in london- i think these are easier to get.
if it's not too difficult to get transit visa's then I will probably do that. Just wanted to see if there were alternatives to going back and forth again...but have a while to work it out

Yasmine

Have fun! I wish I could go, haha. :)

NoraAmoura

on the road again

well it's time for another break in paradise......heading to airport (if mezoo has his way) for a trip to beautiful bizerte....hope to meet up, especially if you pass by bizerte between now and december.....
intend to do a road trip somewhere along the way too, (he got mad :mad: though about the mercedes last time so maybe ill try a train)
PM mezoo if your in or around tunisia and maybe we can chat or meet up even. ;)

Dane

I am going 26th September.

catwoman1

23rd September for me!

kaylee_bou_absa

I am going on the 15th september till the 15th of october xx

laura-saif

im goin 16th september for 1 week

i go 15th sept for 3 weeks, just 6 more sleeps!!! ;-)
getting married around 24th! Xxxx

laura-saif

aww im gettin married the 19th-20th xx

Mezoo

VIP Member