Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

marhaba

suv where u flying frm x

marhaba

touchy!!!!!

catwoman1

I'm going 29 Sept to 13 October...4th time to PEK and it will be 2nd time to Golf Residence, I was there in March and thought the hotel was great.
seems there will be a ew of us in same hotel!!!!! x

annibee

yeh should be good we will all have to describe ourselves before we go so we know each other. food is good. plenty to choose from. look forward to seeing you. roll on september xxx

sarahbelle

is there anyone on here that is flying into <onastir airport or going to sousse iwithin the next couple of weeks ???

I have to get my CONI to my fiance so he can sort the translation out for me and im a bit concerned about putting it in the post incase it gets lost.........

please please if anyone is going and does not mind taking my documents over that would be a life saver and a huge weight off my mind

thankyou all

StrictlyAnna

Hi

I fly in to Monastir next Sunday 11th. Let me know if you need anything doing, would be happy to help...........

shell

Hi,
I fly out the 25th, just let me know if u need anything x x

marhaba

Hi

I fly in to Monastir next Sunday 11th. Let me know if you need anything doing, would be happy to help...........
i fly out next sunday too, where you flying from? xx

olliebaby

Aljaye is flying to Monastir on Thursday I think, and she is staying in Sousse, you could try her too x

sarahbelle

ladies thankyou all so much i feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel lol...

anyone that can help can you please send me a message letting me know what time you land in monastir and the date and where in the uk you live then i can contact one of you and arrange to send my papers to you with urgent delivery and arrange how you will recognise my fiance to hand my papers over

thankyou so much

suverny71

Oh I fly the 11th into monastir from Manchester x

sarahbelle

just bumping this up as need it sorting asap

kaylee_bou_absa

Im flying out on the 26th july, but then thats 3 weeks away so id be more than happy to help but it would be too late for the coni xxxx

MellieC

Can I be a pain in the ass (course I can I turned it into an artform long ago ,lol) and hijack this thread ~ I need a BANK CARD mine has been "retired" and replaced with a "new style" by the bank 18 months early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would need a UK address to have my daughter post the card to.

UK post I am gonna have to trust, but tune post with my visa card??? NOT ON YOUR LIFE!!

there is an email addie in my contact info, if anyone is willing to oblige, the sooner the better cos i'm outa cash here LOL

sarahbelle

im a bit lost lol

why would you need it posting to a uk address if your in tunisia ????? or have i got it wrong

Trulymadlydeeply

If it is sent to Tn someone else would be spending on it!!!!!