Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

Jane BM

I've done the train a few times from Sousse to Tunis....was an experience anyway...lol..seemed like something out of a 'carry on' film...was very entertaining though!

missmetal

I've done the train a few times from Sousse to Tunis....was an experience anyway...lol..seemed like something out of a 'carry on' film...was very entertaining though!
I think they have new trains now because they are not so bad. I usually travel that way, but as long as hubby is with me. The main Tunis terminal is a bit dodge, so just be on your guard for little sh*ts, but otherwise no problems at all.

Essem

Staff member
Hi Danni

Yes places are changing and new restaurants etc popping up all over the place.

I haven't travelled by train a lot here (twice) but when I did (to El Djem), I found the trains to be new, spacious, clean and comfortable.

Dannih90

Thanks for the replies seems just as easy and cheap as I imagined! I shall let you all know how it goes im sure we will take the train and spend an afternoon there.

pbf

I am going from Glasgow 17th march till 17th April staying in yasmine hammamet anyone else going?

Aslemma

ali jandoubi

some sunshine today :) it makes me wanna be in tunisia. summer holiday booked. if i find a cheap flight i might go march\april too

N

nesreen

i'm really ashmed to hear this but at the same time i have to admit that it's a sad true fact, tunisia became very dirty and polluted and the reason why is that ppl throw their trash everywhere i don't understand what's wrong with keeping trash with us untill we get home and the sad part is they don't realize how big the damage is untill one day we wake up and find ourselves in the middle of all the kind of diseases . the gouverment shouuld really set some serious rules about that and find solutions before it gets worse personally i love my country and i admit that we have a really beautifull places but the only problem is pollution , ppl should really wake up and realize that if the revolution didn't happen in minds than we have nothing to do with freedom i hope everything will get better soon have a nice day :)

marhaba

Im going october 30th from brum! Anyone flying around those dates?

Jane BM

5th October from Brum too...but we'll have been and come back...

Essem

Staff member
I'll be there then. Will you be staying in Sousse?

nikky2409

Hi All!

Long time since I have been on! Hows everyone doing?

I'm after a favour is anyone flying back from Tunisia this weekend that would be able to bring me 200 or 400 cigarette's back please and then post on to me when your back will obviously transfer money to pay for them and postage.....Thanks :) xx

Mezoo

VIP Member
i'm gonna try to ge there sometime before i die...especially before i die...lol maybe in october sometime after eid,,,but maybe new years in tunisia this year!!!

Jane BM

i'm gonna try to ge there sometime before i die...especially before i die...lol maybe in october sometime after eid,,,but maybe new years in tunisia this year!!!
Definitely a plan to do it before you die...lol...;)

Mezoo

VIP Member
Last edited:

Jane BM

I'm going one week on Friday, will be based in Sousse for 2 weeks, but will be doing a lot of exploring and travelling around. Don't know what clothes to take, looked at the temps yesterday and they are still pretty high, I think 28 on Sunday or Monday and that was night time. Hope I can get some sun bathing in I look like a milk bottle..... lol
2 weeks sat for us...first week in sousse, 2nd week up in Bizerte. Well I'm packing for summer in Sousse and winter in Bizerte....lol....already told Aymen I shall also be using some of his luggage allowance...:D. Bet you can't wait!!

Aslemma

I'm trying not to be jealous of you both as I sit here in the UK with the heating on. :rolleyes: Hope you have a great time. xx

Jane BM

No I can't wait I am so excited, it will be good to go back after 18 months, how time flies. I think I will take a couple of woolies just in case. might see you around then, if I see you I think I will recognise you from your pics. We had to book extra baggage as were taking a lot of stuff.
If you don't see me, you may hear me...lol...:cool:...I've also got extra baggage...AYMENS!!