Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

Patrice

Banned
Went to DR this past summer, loved it, wanted to stay longer!!! Hub and i are off to cuba next month....cant wait!!!!!!!! x
I'd love to go to Cuba before USA takes it as their property.
And I also would like to go to Mexico, Argentina (Patagonia), Brasil (Amazonia)...
I was born to live in a tropical country, that's it :)

Scoobydoo

Cuba is amazing, the most beautiful beaches i have seen....looking foirward to going again! Yeah me too Patrice....not made to live in a cold place!! lol

Cheryl

I been to Jamaica. Really is paradise! Just like a bounty advert. But the people aren't very nice!!!! Suppose it's where abouts on the island you go. Some parts probably are more friendlier than others'

Now Tunisia the people are so friendly. Did I mention I'm going on SUNDAY!!!! Whoop whoop

OMG........3 SLEEPS

xxx

sparkle

3 sleeeeeeeps

Andy

alll you guys who are off to tunisia this month (and have already gone) hope yous have a great time, wish i was coming so i could meet you all!
xxxxxx

Cheryl

alll you guys who are off to tunisia this month (and have already gone) hope yous have a great time, wish i was coming so i could meet you all!
xxxxxx
Thanks Andy

Sparkle and me fly on sunday. Wish everybody on here was flying out as well :eek::cool:;)

xxx

Cheryl

Oh and Selz fly's out a week after. Can't wait to meet you

xxx

frankie2102

If it was just down to me ladies I wouldve booked long ago. unfortunately I am awaiting the £££££££££££££££££ from you know who!!!!!!

I have his "word" I will get it??? Just looked at On the beach again, the Hotel I wanted has gone:( so I know I need to get in as quick as poss! Lots of PEK available, Hammamet Serrail?? Sandra Club?? Riadh Palms, El Mouradi, Skanes Palace and SP International, Vinye Helma, :confused:
Dont know if its too late or you ahve booked. I go to the Sandra Club in Yasmine Hammamet on Sunday for a week. Havent stayed there before but its looks ok!

frankie2102

Not long till sunday now - yay!! :D:D:D

bubblysue

Now due to rules with ebay !! I have had to take it off , if anyone has an interest please let me know asap!!!!

Regards sue xxx

amandat

i just came back from flyin with them and it wasn't the most glamorous flight in the world, but the staff were friendly, the flight was fine, the service was ok, no better or no worse than most other airlines i've travelled with. xx

sunshinegirl

just wanted to let everybody know that i've got back safe & sane....
had a great week and wish i could have stayed longer.
met some great folks tehre but unfortunately havent met with all people i intented to. bluebell, sorry we missed each other. couldnt get a hold of you....

everybody else still having their holidays ahead: have a sfae trip and enjoy yourselves.

arabchique

met some great folks tehre but unfortunately havent met with all people i intented to. bluebell, sorry we missed each other. couldnt get a hold of you....

everybody else still having their holidays ahead: have a sfae trip and enjoy yourselves.
Hiya sunshine

Welcome back ... glad you had a nice time ...

:)

Jen

Sue,

I think because of the cir***stances you will actually be able to get your money back. I'm pretty sure bereavement is cited as a good enough reason to cancel a holiday if you haven't already tried hun xxx

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
In Sousse 28/29/30 October

Myself and Ramzi will be in Sousse next week for three days meeting people/hotels etc.

If anyone wants to say hi (or is really really bored) post below :)

bubblysue

No , to be honest its only 295 for 2 people for a week people are paying more than that for just a flight for one person! to be honest id rather it sold on , but thanks xx

selz

Awwww Kris am gutted, i dont arrive untill 2nd so guess i will miss u.
Im sure that u will c a few from here tho.

selz

Glad u had a gud time over there, bet u didnt wana come bk...:(

Patrice

Banned

Welcome back Sunshine
Glad you had a good time

xxx