Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

Cheryl

Thank you Guys.....

Life is what you make it so i hope I'll have a great time. Without all of you the time would've gone a lot slower.

So thanks again and especially to my friends. You know who you are. Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you in Tunisia. For those that I won't meet there I'll miss you.

Thank you

xxx

wends

For all of you going out november/December hope you all have a great time.
safe journey good flights and the bestest time while your there. :D

Dont know when or if ill be going again.

Cheryl

Awww Patrice

I'm going to miss you. But you've got to look after yourself. Hope you start to feel better soon and that hopefully you'll feel good enough to come back on and talk.

You are very wise with your words and I'm sure alot of people enjoyed reading what you wrote. You certainly made an impact on my life.

I wish you all the best for you future and hope that you will loads of happiness

xxx

Cheryl

Hobi said:
Hi,everyone, I am flying out on the 26 Nov till 10 Dec......will anyone be in the Touzeur/ Gafsa region.I land half an hour before my birthday (Monastir)........it will be my best birthday present EVER!! YAHOO!!

I'm sure you'll have a great holiday and the best birthday ever

xxx :D

KIZZEY

Aww... I do want to go Would be great ...is just I waiting ...maybe hubby will get his visa soon?
Hmm...and pigs might fly :p lol

xxx
Ha ha me too Kassie x

K

Kamantha

Aww hone looks like we will miss each other yet again!! :(
We always seem to miss each other, next time I go I will make sure that I'm there the same time as you xxxx

selz

We always seem to miss each other, next time I go I will make sure that I'm there the same time as you xxxx
Ok gud idea hone..it's a deal.
xx

selz

i just came back from flyin with them and it wasn't the most glamorous flight in the world, but the staff were friendly, the flight was fine, the service was ok, no better or no worse than most other airlines i've travelled with. xx
Glad u didnt have 2 bad a flight hone, i was worried sick b4 i went from all the reviews id read.....
But hey at least we wernt delayed so that was a bonus.

K

Kassie

Traceyp....have a wonderful time....enjoy the sun, food and anything else you fancy!!! ....

speak soon!

xxxx

Cheryl

Traceyp....have a wonderful time....enjoy the sun, food and anything else you fancy!!! ....

speak soon!

xxxx
I love you Kassie

Thank you

xxx

Cheryl

lol indeed it does, silly me i picked the bk row seat aswell n had even less room...:(
Yeah you thought you could chill!!!!!!!

Hehehehe

Back row!!!!!! They give it me everytime. Won't do TOMORROW!!!! :eek:
!

Cathibou

Glad u didnt have 2 bad a flight hone, i was worried sick b4 i went from all the reviews id read.....
But hey at least we wernt delayed so that was a bonus.
Less likely to be delayed as it is a tunisian company and therefore have preference at Monastir over charter airlines for ground control as it starts over there should always leave on time and therefore should turn around on time. I have used them myself and found them generally to be no different than british charter, generally staff are in a better mood and i'm sure I remember they only had soft drinks but we didnt have to pay. Could have changed now though.

Cheryl

Wow it's today!!!!!!!!

So excited! I'll be in Tunisia soon. Can't believe this day has finally come.

Whooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo

xxx

Trulymadlydeeply

As I wasnt going when you were all doing the countdown, didnt really take in where you were all staying. Anyone in Hammamet????

We will definitely all meet up x x

Cheryl

As I wasnt going when you were all doing the countdown, didnt really take in where you were all staying. Anyone in Hammamet????

We will definitely all meet up x x

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! I'll be in hammamet tonight!!!!!!

xxxx

Trulymadlydeeply

Oh great what hotel? Im in Yasmine Hammamet.