Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

selz

Wooooohooo ur goin Truly bet u so excited!!!
Cant w8 2 cu.
xx

Cheryl

1 hour to wait now for my sister to pick me up and take me to airport!!!!!!!

;)Whooooooooooooo I'm getting so excited (just for a change):eek:

selz

Wow it's today!!!!!!!!

So excited! I'll be in Tunisia soon. Can't believe this day has finally come.

Whooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo

xxx
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy its here!!!!
Told ya it wud fly by, jus gutted ive got another 7 sleeps:(

Cheryl

Wooooohooo ur goin Truly bet u so excited!!!
Cant w8 2 cu.
xx

Selz......

You'll be there this time next week :cool::cool: Good or what????

xxx

Cheryl

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy its here!!!!
Told ya it wud fly by, jus gutted ive got another 7 sleeps:(

LOL.......

You have to change your signature every day don't ya?? :eek:

xxx

KIZZEY

Sleep... whats sleep? Don't think av done that since we put visa papers in ha ha. To all you girls that are off tuni though, i am so so jealous but hope you all have a fantastic time ( no doubt about it is there? ):D

Cheryl

Thank you Kizzey

I'll try and enjoy myself!!!!! (no doubt about that)! Whoooop whoooooop

xxx

selz

Less likely to be delayed as it is a tunisian company and therefore have preference at Monastir over charter airlines for ground control as it starts over there should always leave on time and therefore should turn around on time. I have used them myself and found them generally to be no different than british charter, generally staff are in a better mood and i'm sure I remember they only had soft drinks but we didnt have to pay. Could have changed now though.
I thought that 2 but i read loads of bed reviews on them b4 i went....if u go bk thru this thread ul c i put them on here, but all in all it was ok & not late!!!!!!!! :)

selz

Thank you Kizzey

I'll try and enjoy myself!!!!! (no doubt about that)! Whoooop whoooooop

xxx
Honey u willllllllllllllllllllllllll sooooooooooooooooooo enjoy urself, it sure will b quiet on here now after nxt sunday but at least then the others will get a word in!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL;)

Trulymadlydeeply

Dar Khayam....

Yasmine Hammamet is lovely isn't it? So different from Hammamet

xxx

Never been to Yasmine Hammamet Im staying at Sandra Club, do you know it, please say its nice!!!! ;)

K

Kassie

selz

Traceyp....have a wonderful time....enjoy the sun, food and anything else you fancy!!! ....

speak soon!

xxxx
LOL Kassie anything else u fancy!!! Love it......must say glad u added the food cuz i jus love their food there...mmmmmm hungry already thinkin bout it:D

K

Kassie

....have a wonderful time....enjoy the sun, food and anything else you fancy!!! ....

speak soon!

xxxx
....for you too selz ....and anyone else who is deserting T.com :D

xxxxx

selz

....for you too selz ....and anyone else who is deserting T.com :D

xxxxx
Awww thx honey...shame iv got another wk tho:(
Lovin ur signature by the way....;)
x

selz

She's gone she's gone, talk about dedication bein on this site up2 10minutes b4 u leave!!!

I'll b unable 2 do that as im in b&b nite b4 as flight early in morn in i live 3hrs frm airport :(

K

Kassie

She's gone she's gone, talk about dedication bein on this site up2 10minutes b4 u leave!!!

I'll b unable 2 do that as im in b&b nite b4 as flight early in morn in i live 3hrs frm airport :(
....would the one remaining passenger TRACEYP.....get a move on!! :D...nooo...there are too many trunks lady! You cannot fly!!!:)

xxxx