Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

selz

Still running round like a blue a**e fly, Im sure Ive forgotten something?????!!!!!!

Leaving home at 2.30am ;~( probably wont go to bed.

Soon be in the sunshine (although its raining at the moment according to the internet) x
Bet u cant w8 hone, ope u av fab time....
May cu nxt wk.
x

selz

LOL but u r still flying!!!! :)

Essem

Staff member
Hi Truly

I'm still at work 6.20pm - hoping to leave in 10 minutes. Still found stuff to buy to take over today! I'll be leaving my home around the same time at you for a 4 am check in. Just hope I don't hit snow on the way down to the airport.

Will look out for you in Monastir. xx

Cathibou

Hi Truly

I'm still at work 6.20pm - hoping to leave in 10 minutes. Still found stuff to buy to take over today! I'll be leaving my home around the same time at you for a 4 am check in. Just hope I don't hit snow on the way down to the airport.

Hope you don't have snow Essem have a fab time, Hope weather not too damp

Essem

Staff member
Thanks Cathi

It's baltic up here - really cold - so anything better is a bonus.

As we say in Scotland -
'Save your money for a rainy day and you'll die poor'
or
'The only time it's not raining in Glencoe is when it's snowing'

You can't win!!!

selz

Hi Truly

Cant wait 2cu, av a safe trip!!!
Lots love..
xxx

Trulymadlydeeply

AAARRRGGGGHHHH We've got snow here!!!!!!!!! My luck the plane will be delayed ;~(

Just looked at baggage allowance 15kilo's WHAT!!! Gotta start again now....

Need at least 30kilos for my shoes........................lol x x

Yes Essem hope to see you at Monastir x

M

MEMO43

I'm flying in November .... to Egypt!

M

MEMO43

Hey T / Essem both have a fab time - give Becky a belated birthday hug from me x

Jen

Hopefully I'll be going to Egypt for my holiday this summer, I can't wait!!! Eeeeeehhh :D
Lucky lucky!!

Scoobydoo

Yep flying in November........me and hubby going to the Carribbean...whohooo cant wait!!!

Jen

Lucky Nicola!!!

Where abouts you going to!? I wanted to go there instead of Egypt, but its hurricane season and we're too scared lol!

Scoobydoo

Going to Cuba! Oh i wouldnt worry about that....9 times out of 10 its fine!!!

Essem

Staff member
Hi Kezza

Arrived after travelling all night - no sleep. Left my house at 2 am and it was minus 2 degrees - arrived here and they said it was 24 degrees but was registering 33 at lunchtime. I was dressed like Nanook of the North, polo neck, heavy sweater and coat!!! - so warm today. Met Truly in Monastir - spotted her handsome boy first of all - he's going to be a heartbreaker. Will call you later - still trying to 'recover' - getting too old for this staying up all night.............

selz

Hi Kezza

Arrived after travelling all night - no sleep. Left my house at 2 am and it was minus 2 degrees - arrived here and they said it was 24 degrees but was registering 33 at lunchtime. I was dressed like Nanook of the North, polo neck, heavy sweater and coat!!! - so warm today. Met Truly in Monastir - spotted her handsome boy first of all - he's going to be a heartbreaker. Will call you later - still trying to 'recover' - getting too old for this staying up all night.............
Glad u there safe & sound...
Looking 4ward 2 seeing u & having a jus mahboula
xx

selz

Kezza said:
selz , ive missed you x x x
Will see you in passing on Sunday, but im so excited about Jan .
No getting me out of PEK now.
LOL told ya id get u hooked didnt i!!!!!!
Cant w8 4 Jan honey i really cant....
Cya Sunday!! :)
xx

selz

Truly is up in Yasmine Hammamet...

Patrice

Banned
I'm not flying in November, December....

But I wanted you all to know that I miss you this <-------------------------------------------------------------------> much!

:)

Miss S. is quite better, now it's her mother who has such a cold that lost her voice (as I told Memo, I am the perfect woman for many men as they like us to shut our mouths up :D)

God Bless you all
xxx