Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

feefad

I'm flying to Heathrow in november and then again back up to glasgow. Does that count? All work related and same day flights right enough :(

arabchique

I'm flying to Heathrow in november and then again back up to glasgow. Does that count? All work related and same day flights right enough :(
At least you're flying, Fee ... I'm not!!! :(

At least I get to meet Jen tho ... :D :D

xx

K

Kassie

But I wanted you all to know that I miss you this <-------------------------------------------------------------------> much!

:)

Miss S. is quite better, now it's her mother who has such a cold that lost her voice (as I told Memo, I am the perfect woman for many men as they like us to shut our mouths up :D)

God Bless you all
xxx
Awww....we misssssssssss youuuuuuuuu!!! :) Take care of you and Miss S.

xxxx

hollysahbi

Flying out in December

Hi everyone well i going to tunisia on christmas eve for 2 and a half weeks just wanted to know if anybody else is planning to go out there over christmas and would like to meet up 7 weeks 5 days to go woo hoo xxx

K

Kassie

Hi everyone well i going to tunisia on christmas eve for 2 and a half weeks just wanted to know if anybody else is planning to go out there over christmas and would like to meet up 7 weeks 5 days to go woo hoo xxx
:D....I wish I could say yessssss ;)....but alas .....not me! Hoping my hubby will be here.....well if the embassy play ball! :rolleyes: Another time maybe Holly! :)

xxxx

selz

Whoop whoop ill b there hone!!!!
LOL did i say i was goin 4 3mths.... 7th Jan i arrive....:)

selz

Oooooo did i say...........3dayssssssssssssss :)

Cathibou

I will be there for Christmas where are you staying.
C x

selz

Wooooohoo im dwn to 2 daysssssssssssssss cant wait, im so jealous that every1 is out there havin a gud time, i jus need 2get there now... :)

marhbè!

Myself and Ramzi will be in Sousse next week for three days meeting people/hotels etc.

If anyone wants to say hi (or is really really bored) post below :)
be the welcome in tunisia!

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
its looking like the el hanna hotel at the moment thought all should be confirmed tomorrow :)

I have the numbers in the PM and I will call when I start to drive down.

Kris

selz

OMG 2morro this time i will b there!!!! Cant wait but i'll miss u all.......Kez will b bk on sunday & Jas will b on weds im sure the forum will b lively again!!! :D

crazypink

Hope u hav a lovely time!! Ive bin bak a week n im soooo fed up already. Miss my husband :( x x

jacqui0414

have a great time Selz :)

i booked my flight defo going 7th december now wooohooo xx

selz

Hope u hav a lovely time!! Ive bin bak a week n im soooo fed up already. Miss my husband :( x x
Awwww congrats!!!! Ope u ad a fab day & time over there.
Wen u bk?

selz

have a great time Selz :)

i booked my flight defo going 7th december now wooohooo xx
Thx honey!!!!
Bet u cant w8...wer on ur count dwn nxt!!!
xx

Sousseannika

its looking like the el hanna hotel at the moment thought all should be confirmed tomorrow :)

I have the numbers in the PM and I will call when I start to drive down.

Kris

Oh no,..El Hana is just 5 minutes walk from my app..but I arrive the 9th...
wish you and Ramsi a great time in Sousse!

arabchique

Sorry, Selz hun ... haven't been on much ... have a FABULOUS time huni!!!

Speak when you get back!! And leave Tunisia as you found it ... lol

:D :D :D :D

crazypink

I got bak last sunday Selz, feels like a lifetime ago! Had the best day eva!! Now hav an amazin husband - im really lucky x x Enjoy ur trip n safe journey x x

K

Kamantha

Selz,

Have a safe journey speak to you when you get back.

Jas and Kezza welcome back, missed you loads (tho u both texted me lol).