Divorce - about to or have divorced a Tunisian

orangeblossom

Only way of knowing for sure is getting a copy of his birth certificate now!!! However would solve all your problems if he had....
Exactly, I have a friend who is going over there in a few weeks, so I'll give her his details and then she will check for me xx

Essem

Staff member
Just a thought.....but I guess he could have divorced me in Tunisia without me knowing, even though he denies it x
He could have - probably only way to know for sure is to see an up to date copy of his birth certificate.

Jane BM

Well, this is what I'm trying to get to the bottom of, it's driving me nuts. We don't have contact every day and even then it's only for a few mins and we talk about divorce and his situation in Paris etc. He asked me to divorce him so he can marry a French woman ''illegally'' if you can call it that, he said there are many women who will do that for money so the man can get a visa and then they divorce....is this the case or am I wearing rose tinted glasses? xx
You know what I don't understand....he's obviously a complete a**ehole, sorry I know you must have loved him to marry him...but it's clear that his aim was to get out of Tunisia and into Europe one way or the other...so why did he do what he did? I'm trying to be as tactful as I can...lol..he'd already got half way there by marrying you!! Obviously the visa process would have been the next step for the pair of you...so why then go to all the trouble of getting to France illegally, asking you to divorce him so he can then pay someone there to marry him so he can legally stay there (not sure about that now though anyway)...then divorce her!!!! Does he have a brain???

But if he has asked you to divorce him then surely you're halfway there, tell him yes, but that you can't if he doesn't provide you with an address. Then let him tangle himself up with his web of lies and deceit...least you'll be out of it!!

Jane BM

Exactly, I have a friend who is going over there in a few weeks, so I'll give her his details and then she will check for me xx
Think it's pretty straightforward to do...

Essem

Staff member
You'll need his full name/s, date of birth and where he was born and the cost used to be 500 millimes (last year).

orangeblossom

You know what I don't understand....he's obviously a complete a**ehole, sorry I know you must have loved him to marry him...but it's clear that his aim was to get out of Tunisia and into Europe one way or the other...so why did he do what he did? I'm trying to be as tactful as I can...lol..he'd already got half way there by marrying you!! Obviously the visa process would have been the next step for the pair of you...so why then go to all the trouble of getting to France illegally, asking you to divorce him so he can then pay someone there to marry him so he can legally stay there (not sure about that now though anyway)...then divorce her!!!! Does he have a brain???

But if he has asked you to divorce him then surely you're halfway there, tell him yes, but that you can't if he doesn't provide you with an address. Then let him tangle himself up with his web of lies and deceit...least you'll be out of it!!
Yep, totally agree with you...nothing makes any sense at all to me :( x

orangeblossom

Thanks girls :) xxx

orangeblossom

I'd just love to climb inside his brain and see what his intention are....that's the hardest part, the not knowing xx

Essem

Staff member
If his plan was to go the 'Turkey' route , why did he bother getting married? or was the UK route taking too long for him????????????

orangeblossom

If his plan was to go the 'Turkey' route , why did he bother getting married? or was the UK route taking too long for him????????????
I'm having a feeling the UK route was taking too long!!!! xxxx

Essem

Staff member
I'd just love to climb inside his brain and see what his intention are....that's the hardest part, the not knowing xx
Road to madness doing that - you wouldn't get out alive!!!:eek:

Essem

Staff member
So if he's that savvy about everything, he'd know that he could divorce you in Tunisia without you knowing about it.

How do you know for sure that he's in France?

Jane BM

orangeblossom

Road to madness doing that - you wouldn't get out alive!!!:eek:
RAT or not RAT girls? What do you think? I still have nooooooo idea what to think :( xx

Essem

Staff member
And if he's using false papers, I'm sure the appropriate authorities would like to know ................................

orangeblossom

And if he's using false papers, I'm sure the appropriate authorities would like to know ................................
Yep....I think they would :)

Jane BM

RAT or not RAT girls? What do you think? I still have nooooooo idea what to think :( xx
Well I'm afraid in a nano second I can confirm....RAT!!!!!! However I could think of many other expletives I could use for men like him.....really sorry you're going through this cos of him!

Essem

Staff member
Wonder why the rush to leave Tunisia - was he working in Tunisia? Which area is he from?

orangeblossom

Well I'm afraid in a nano second I can confirm....RAT!!!!!! However I could think of many other expletives I could use for men like him.....really sorry you're going through this cos of him!
Just as I thought! :(