Divorce - about to or have divorced a Tunisian

Essem

Staff member
Do you have contact with his family?

Essem

Staff member
I did until yesterday, then I unfriended them all on fb yesterday lol xx
what's the old saying that ends 'keep your enemies closer' - you might find out more from them if you keep in touch.

orangeblossom

Well I'm afraid in a nano second I can confirm....RAT!!!!!! However I could think of many other expletives I could use for men like him.....really sorry you're going through this cos of him!
It's just really odd though how like you say he still wants contact...I can't get my head round it x

orangeblossom

what's the old saying that ends 'keep your enemies closer' - you might find out more from them if you keep in touch.
I guess so, I used t message then on a regular basis, until he went to Paris, and now they don't bother x

Trulymadlydeeply

I would cut all ties completely with all of them. If he is a student how did he get money for a flight to turkey? Sorry to ask but is there a big age gap If he's a student or are you the same age? I'm sure you would not want to marry any time soon I'd just bide my time and then divorce him on grounds of desertion.i wouldn't even care what the reason was is why he is keeping in touch, surely you wouldn't want to stay with a man like this? Lies, deceit, untrustworthy, not good grounds for a marriage :(

orangeblossom

I would cut all ties completely with all of them. If he is a student how did he get money for a flight to turkey? Sorry to ask but is there a big age gap If he's a student or are you the same age? I'm sure you would not want to marry any time soon I'd just bide my time and then divorce him on grounds of desertion.i wouldn't even care what the reason was is why he is keeping in touch, surely you wouldn't want to stay with a man like this? Lies, deceit, untrustworthy, not good grounds for a marriage :(
Couldn't agree more tbh, yes, there is a age gap :/ xxxx

Trulymadlydeeply

I would count my blessings and move on. Did you marry in Tunis?

huttan

Well have heard some about fairys/boats going over with tunisians to Turkey and from there I think they cross thru north italy with a car? But heard its quite expensive...around £2000(?) They get fake documents and like that when they arrive in Turkey.

I have no words for men like these-hope karma bites them back one day for all people they been hurting on their way!

lynn

so he wants to marry a French women does he...hmm how desperate is he? if she want's him that bad I would 1st get the address and 2nd tell him your out of pocket because of him so the little French women can pay for the divorce and you want a little compensation for the inconvenience he has caused...

salim

so he wants to marry a French women does he...hmm how desperate is he? if she want's him that bad I would 1st get the address and 2nd tell him your out of pocket because of him so the little French women can pay for the divorce and you want a little compensation for the inconvenience he has caused...
OMG Lynn:D great idea love it xxx

lynn

Revenge is sweet Salim, anyway how are you feeling?

orangeblossom

Well have heard some about fairys/boats going over with tunisians to Turkey and from there I think they cross thru north italy with a car? But heard its quite expensive...around £2000(?) They get fake documents and like that when they arrive in Turkey.

I have no words for men like these-hope karma bites them back one day for all people they been hurting on their way!
Exactly....and then it's a case of where did the money come from?

orangeblossom

It is a fab idea lol :D

lynn

go for it..he deserves to pay for what he put you through...men like this make me sick..he needs payback

orangeblossom

An update after a very quick conversation on skype this morning.
I have lost some of my hair due to being epileptic, and was told by him I am bald, unattractive, and an embarrassment to be seen with.
I unfriended his family a few days ago, and he said how dare I treat his family like a pile of ****...nice way to speak to his wife hey??

orangeblossom

go for it..he deserves to pay for what he put you through...men like this make me sick..he needs payback
Well, I told him if he continues to treat me like this, he'll be waiting a loooooooooooooooooong time for a divorce!!!

huttan

Exactly....and then it's a case of where did the money come from?
There´s always the chance that they try to get money from different places...different women...to send them money.