Divorce - about to or have divorced a Tunisian

lynn

u need get the address first...then after u have it u need some money to go the solicitors...and also money for the inconvenience and upset he caused u...if frency wants him and she is desperate she will pay..

salim

Revenge is sweet Salim, anyway how are you feeling?
Yea i agree with you Lynn , i am fine now with all the support from my friends i still stand up;) !

lynn

Yea i agree with you Lynn , i am fine now with all the support from my friends i still stand up;) !
good for u Salim, how is Dragon ?

salim

An update after a very quick conversation on skype this morning.
I have lost some of my hair due to being epileptic, and was told by him I am bald, unattractive, and an embarrassment to be seen with.
I unfriended his family a few days ago, and he said how dare I treat his family like a pile of ****...nice way to speak to his wife hey??
Ignore him !!!!!!!!!!!!

salim

good for u Salim, how is Dragon ?
His fine too he becomes a "big man" looooooooool the only lovely thing in my love now !

salim

Well, I told him if he continues to treat me like this, he'll be waiting a loooooooooooooooooong time for a divorce!!!
let him wait for long time !

lynn

aww bless him he your best friend though, animals are better than humans.

salim

aww bless him he your best friend though, animals are better than humans.
Yea Lynn you 're right my friend he support me !

orangeblossom

Thanks for being so lovely, and for your advice and support, it helps a lot :) xxx

elaine2

omg i no how hard it is to still love even when u no he a player put please listent to ure inerself

Jane BM

omg i no how hard it is to still love even when u no he a player put please listent to ure inerself
Unfortunately it's hard to just switch off feelings for someone, even when they've proved they aren't worthy of your love or trust...it all takes time....but it WILL happen..

orangeblossom

It is very hard ladies, very hard indeed. I wish I could just turn off my feelings, as you know, it's very difficult to :(

missmetal

Clearly he's too immature to deal with situations in life that could lead your partner to be disabled or unattractive. Selfish P***k in my opinion. Sorry orange blossom, but what if it was breast cancer or something similar that you really need to depend on your partner. He truly is a rat and not worthy. Cut ties with him...let this be his problem instead of yours.

Tunisian Flower

An update after a very quick conversation on skype this morning.
I have lost some of my hair due to being epileptic, and was told by him I am bald, unattractive, and an embarrassment to be seen with.
I unfriended his family a few days ago, and he said how dare I treat his family like a pile of ****...nice way to speak to his wife hey??
what a sick man!sorry but really made me angry :mad: just ignore him and get on with ur life.karma will deal with him ;)

orangeblossom

Clearly he's too immature to deal with situations in life that could lead your partner to be disabled or unattractive. Selfish P***k in my opinion. Sorry orange blossom, but what if it was breast cancer or something similar that you really need to depend on your partner. He truly is a rat and not worthy. Cut ties with him...let this be his problem instead of yours.
Yep...I think I finally came to my senses after he said that to me tbh :( Such a nasty thing to say to someone you ''love'' lol

Essem

Staff member
Yep...I think I finally came to my senses after he said that to me tbh :( Such a nasty thing to say to someone you ''love'' lol
He obviously doesn't know the meaning of the word 'love'.

salim

I am sure this guy has no relationship with love and how is very important to be honest with people who trust us ! Anyway God love you because you never helped him to come here then he will show you his real face !

Trulymadlydeeply

I know how hard it is to switch your feelings off, but there is a very fine line between love and hate. He has more than crossed that line and tbh I would not speak to him ever again. He is probably clinging on just in case it all goes wrong in France, he will try and get you to sort out his mess. Poor excuse of a man, let him rot :(

Jane BM

I know how hard it is to switch your feelings off, but there is a very fine line between love and hate. He has more than crossed that line and tbh I would not speak to him ever again. He is probably clinging on just in case it all goes wrong in France, he will try and get you to sort out his mess. Poor excuse of a man, let him rot :(
And that hate eventually becomes indifference...and that's the sweetest revenge of all...then you've truly moved on..