Divorce - about to or have divorced a Tunisian

orangeblossom

Just a quick question please,
If he were to go back to Tunisia and divorce me there, and with our marriage also being registered here in the UK, would it still prevent him from marrying anyone else outside of Tunisia?
I've been told by an International Immigration lawyer yesterday that given the circumstances, I shouldn't divorce him this end :) xxx

Jane BM

Just a quick question please,
If he were to go back to Tunisia and divorce me there, and with our marriage also being registered here in the UK, would it still prevent him from marrying anyone else outside of Tunisia?
I've been told by an International Immigration lawyer yesterday that given the circumstances, I shouldn't divorce him this end :) xxx
Did they say why you shouldn't divorce him here?....if he divorces in Tunisia which was the country of marriage then I'd imagine of course that he'd be free to marry again, regardless of where the other person came from, he's divorced...

orangeblossom

Did they say why you shouldn't divorce him here?....if he divorces in Tunisia which was the country of marriage then I'd imagine of course that he'd be free to marry again, regardless of where the other person came from, he's divorced...
It was because of what he's done and intending on doing, with wanting me to divorce him here so he can marry someone in Paris ie ''a white wedding'' I think they call it so he can get a visa to remain there

Jane BM

It was because of what he's done and intending on doing, with wanting me to divorce him here so he can marry someone in Paris ie ''a white wedding'' I think they call it so he can get a visa to remain there
But that's hearsay isn't it....also if he's divorced then he's within his rights to marry who he wants (within reason...lol)..HOWEVER, what ISN'T automatic is that he would then be granted a visa!!! If its anything like the system here then they would have to prove that they have a genuine and subsisting relationship/marriage....hopefully that's where he'd come unstuck!! as well as his record of entering the country illegally...If its true love she could always go live with him in Tunisia eh!!

orangeblossom

But that's hearsay isn't it....also if he's divorced then he's within his rights to marry who he wants (within reason...lol)..HOWEVER, what ISN'T automatic is that he would then be granted a visa!!! If its anything like the system here then they would have to prove that they have a genuine and subsisting relationship/marriage....hopefully that's where he'd come unstuck!! as well as his record of entering the country illegally...If its true love she could always go live with him in Tunisia eh!!
Exactly...except the woman he intends on marrying is like quite a few over there who get paid for marrying someone illegally so men (and women) can get their visas, but tbh, I think he's pulling a fast one as it would cost about 4,000 euros so I've been told for him to do this....I hope he gets caught, as I don't know how long he would have to be married to her for after he gets his papers. The whole thing is driving me insane, and last night I had a message on skype from him on an account he created telling me to eat s*** and die. Charming eh?

orangeblossom

I am sure this guy has no relationship with love and how is very important to be honest with people who trust us ! Anyway God love you because you never helped him to come here then he will show you his real face !
Bless you :) Thanks Salim xxx

Jane BM

Exactly...except the woman he intends on marrying is like quite a few over there who get paid for marrying someone illegally so men (and women) can get their visas, but tbh, I think he's pulling a fast one as it would cost about 4,000 euros so I've been told for him to do this....I hope he gets caught, as I don't know how long he would have to be married to her for after he gets his papers. The whole thing is driving me insane, and last night I had a message on skype from him on an account he created telling me to eat s*** and die. Charming eh?
What a pr**k....best thing you can do is just leave them to it....if he wants to marry some stupid woman who'll marry him for money then good luck to them...they deserve each other...just remember you reap what you sow...it'll all come back to bite him on the ass and probably sooner rather than later...if that's the kind of life he wants to lead then just thank god you're out of it...

However a little phone call to the French Embassy notifying them of his intentions when the time comes wouldnt go a miss....give karma a bit of a helping hand...lol

huttan

However a little phone call to the French Embassy notifying them of his intentions when the time comes wouldnt go a miss....give karma a bit of a helping hand...lol
...and AMEN...to that...LOL:D

orangeblossom

What a pr**k....best thing you can do is just leave them to it....if he wants to marry some stupid woman who'll marry him for money then good luck to them...they deserve each other...just remember you reap what you sow...it'll all come back to bite him on the ass and probably sooner rather than later...if that's the kind of life he wants to lead then just thank god you're out of it...

Hmmmm, funny you should say that lol.....I emailed about 8 different Authorities and was very very shocked to find they're not interested, or can't help me etc :( xxx

Tunisian Flower

this is what i was thinking''great minds think alike'' lol :D

Jane BM

I wish some of them would take me seriously Tunisian Flower :(
ATM they probably wouldn't be, however when you know something concrete it may be a different story...once you're divorced and he's married to her....

orangeblossom

ATM they probably wouldn't be, however when you know something concrete it may be a different story...once you're divorced and he's married to her....
Aaahh...right, I get you now :) xxx

huttan

Well take a look at interpols site and se if there´s some category that´s useful for you...about frauds...marriage frauds etc. If he has "borrowed" money with no intention of paying back..that´s also a fraud. Report to your local police station if that´s the case. Interpol is interested in gathering evidence....from all kinds of frauds.

Today the news in Sweden is hot about frauds/internet dating they talk about it over and over interviewing a lot of people...looks like they are putting in more resources in the police now for this problem! They say now this problem has started to be to much developing...so they need to put a stop to this.

Its important that people starts to fight back...to stop this kind of behavior...and like it looks here on the hot news today-the war has begin!

orangeblossom

Well take a look at interpols site and se if there´s some category that´s useful for you...about frauds...marriage frauds etc. If he has "borrowed" money with no intention of paying back..that´s also a fraud. Report to your local police station if that´s the case. Interpol is interested in gathering evidence....from all kinds of frauds.

Today the news in Sweden is hot about frauds/internet dating they talk about it over and over interviewing a lot of people...looks like they are putting in more resources in the police now for this problem! They say now this problem has started to be to much developing...so they need to put a stop to this.

Its important that people starts to fight back...to stop this kind of behavior...and like it looks here on the hot news today-the war has begin!
Hi Huttan, I did all that, Interpol, local police, French Police, Tunisian and French Embassy, Serious Crime Squad to name but a few.....xx

huttan

Good job girl!:)

They might not do much now-but believe me all information coming in-WILL BE FILED AND BE SAVED FOR THE RIGHT MOMENT OF USE....as they are mapping all connections.

missmetal

Hi Huttan, I did all that, Interpol, local police, French Police, Tunisian and French Embassy, Serious Crime Squad to name but a few.....xx
Ya, I think you need to copy and paste any of your skype conversations you have had with him, so you keep a record of what he's been saying to you. And when the right time comes...send to the authorities

orangeblossom

Ya, I think you need to copy and paste any of your skype conversations you have had with him, so you keep a record of what he's been saying to you. And when the right time comes...send to the authorities
Missmetal.....done and emailed to all the Authorities, along with passport number, address, photo's etc :D xxx

salim

Keep trying and sure you will get a good result in the end!