Hello. My boyfriend was married with European. They got married in Tunisia. They got divorce in Europe few months ago but still they need to get divorce in Tunisia. I'm just wondering what is the procedure, what can he do to make it as fast as possible. His ex wife will not go to Tunisia so probably they will send her letters. Is it better if she will answer or not answer for them. Thank you for any information.


Well-Known Member
If he has the decree absolute he just needs to go to the municipality where they got married and have it registered. This was the case before not sure if it’s changed?!


Staff member
Always get a solicitor.