Divorcing Tunisian husband from the UK?

Sosh

I was married in Tunisia last May, our marriage has since broken down and we are separating. I live in the UK and my husband still lives in Tunisia, does anybody know how to go about starting the legal separation? I have looked into annulment, but don't really know where I would stand on the religious side of things i.e. legally annulled but Islamically divorced. My husband always had trouble receiving post at his address, so I worry that any legal papers sent to him will not be received.
Has anyone else here been through something similar and can offer any advice?
Thanks in advance

Salem

I was married in Tunisia last May, our marriage has since broken down and we are separating. I live in the UK and my husband still lives in Tunisia, does anybody know how to go about starting the legal separation? I have looked into annulment, but don't really know where I would stand on the religious side of things i.e. legally annulled but Islamically divorced. My husband always had trouble receiving post at his address, so I worry that any legal papers sent to him will not be received.
Has anyone else here been through something similar and can offer any advice?
Thanks in advance
Hi what I advice you to do is devorce in tunisia you can devorce in uk but as you said paper work etc can be lost , look on line tunisian lawyers on devorce it might be help full