100_4860.JPG

Essem

Staff member
100_4863.JPG100_4862.JPG

Essem

Staff member
100_4865.JPG100_4864.JPG

Scottochott

It is a great hotel, clean and modern. Mainly French clientele. We got a great last minute deal, paying around 1000TD for 2 rooms half board, and a selection of spa treatments every day for 4 days. Today had hammam, seaweed treatments, full massage, and a foot nibbling pedicure! So hot today we then lazed by the pool, promise we'll try and actually leave the hotel tomorrow to see some of the sites!

cinders

It is a great hotel, clean and modern. Mainly French clientele. We got a great last minute deal, paying around 1000TD for 2 rooms half board, and a selection of spa treatments every day for 4 days. Today had hammam, seaweed treatments, full massage, and a foot nibbling pedicure! So hot today we then lazed by the pool, promise we'll try and actually leave the hotel tomorrow to see some of the sites!
looks fab ..wish i was there :(

Jane BM

Me three!!!!

gem15

Sounds great apart from the foot nibbling. Im looking forward to visiting Djerba in May.

ROULLA

Glad that you are both having fun and being pampered, I will be going this year to Djerba and this hotel looks really nice. The price that you paid was really good and you got a great deal, maybe before you leave you can ask them for discount prices for all the T.com member's ;) Bring in loads of customers.
You must be both glowing with all that seaweed.:)

Essem

Staff member
100_4881.JPG
100_4877.JPG

Essem

Staff member
100_4884.JPG100_4880.JPG

gem15

We had a lovely 4 day stay in Djerba last week. The hotel was great and at 20 euros per night AI it was even better. Djerba in general is a must place to visit, i actually felt like i was in a different county. We will defo be going back again but will fly rather than endure another 7 hour car trip!

Essem

Staff member
It is very different to the mainland and even the island of Kerkennah where there isn't much at all..

Scottochott

We had a lovely 4 day stay in Djerba last week. The hotel was great and at 20 euros per night AI it was even better. Djerba in general is a must place to visit, i actually felt like i was in a different county. We will defo be going back again but will fly rather than endure another 7 hour car trip!
I felt the same too, it's a very different feel to Sousse isn't it? Where did you stay? Have you got any photos to share?

gem15

We stayed in the Iberostar Mehari Beach and it was fantastic. I have photos but not for an open forum as they have us in them.

The crocodile farm was great and well worth a visit.

ROULLA