Do doormen and protection personnels have to be certified in Tunisia?

I am interested in providing courses in Tunisia for the security industry similar to the SIA courses , here in the UK.
Obviously I have to adapt the course to Tunisian laws and regulations.

ROULLA

I am interested in providing courses in Tunisia for the security industry similar to the SIA courses , here in the UK.
Obviously I have to adapt the course to Tunisian laws and regulations.
Hi Crossmmaftitter and welcome to the forum!
I have to say that all the security guys that I know did not need training or anything and the only way that they got their job is because they know someone who knows someone, because in Tunisia it really does depend on who you know.

Trulymadlydeeply

Mostly these men have shall we say a reputation, seems that's the only qualification required...!!!

ROULLA

Mostly these men have shall we say a reputation, seems that's the only qualification required...!!!
Truly mou I was going to write that down but I thought that I would get pounced on, I was going to say that most of them have had a stay at Civile de Mornag;) Some of them actually say that they have stayed in Switzerland as they think that it sounds nicer.:)

Essem

Staff member
Rumour has it that many of them should be certified ;):shifty::nailbiting::p

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
My favourite thing is when they ask you what you want....

Well I am standing outside this nightclub obviously I want to go in.

Very annoying going nightclubbing in Tunis extremely snotty door staff and mostly unprofessional.

missmetal

I think the whole security process could change....
Electronic key cards, and security who were actually well trained and polite and not treating my hubby like a criminal every time we go into the hotel.

I dont do any nightclubs there but im not a fan of most doormen in any country anyway. They are generally the ones running drugs through the clubs.